Butt Cramps

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Butt Cramps

Postby Fissulyna » 22 Nov 2008, 14:28

Good luck Eric - yes I agree- we try our best and do whatever we can but at the end what "will be will be". It is normal to worry when we have condition that just don't want to quit despite all that we try. I do not think you have paranoia - you are just sick and tiered of it all and it drains the energy and time relentlessly. You suffered for such a long time - it is absolutely understandable and reasonable that you are looking for answers and causes of hindered healing in that place : (((.
Cheryl - my friend had CT and thanks God , the cancer did not pass through colon wall , not even into the lymph nodes, so that was great news - it did not spread although it involves big chunk of his colon and was growing for many years : ((. He will have surgery beginning of December which is going to be extensive.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby cherylk » 22 Nov 2008, 16:01

My cousin had to have a big chunk of her colon removed and also had to have chemo and radiation therapy. She seems to be doing OK now.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 4175 » 17 Apr 2015, 06:17

Has anyone ever damaged, as is pulled a muscle in their levator ani. I have constant pain in puborectalis muscle which is hard to correct as sitting down, walking or even going to the toilet can put back any progress I make with the healing of it. It feels like a burn when overstretched and can send neighbouring muscles into spasm. Anyone out there who has anything similar and has recovered from it. I have had this since November 14
Deleted User 4175

Postby Deleted User 4175 » 30 Apr 2015, 12:28

Have been reading Butt cramps posts and all of these symptoms apply to me. I am having pelvic floor physio treatment for levator ani syndrome but still continue to experience pain in one side of rectum. Told it is muscle spasm but it can get worse when bowel movements don't go well. How is everyone getting on with this treatment? Are there any success stories?
Deleted User 4175