Girls don't poop...LIS

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Girls don't poop...LIS

Postby Guest » 25 Jul 2009, 04:02

Image I am so happy for your good news too Image
Image [/size]

Postby pinky » 26 Jul 2009, 03:41

Hi Corsi,
Thats great news.Im very happy to know you have healed.Hope u had a wonderful holiday.
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6

Postby Guest » 27 Jul 2009, 06:55

Hey Corsi,
How are you today?
I didn't get bit by a shark, but a huge fish nibbled at my butt! I was like what is going on here???

Postby Corsi » 28 Jul 2009, 02:29

Thanks everyone Image
Macy, maybe you just have a very tempting butt Image you have to stay on dry land from now on.
Are there sharks there, where you bathe?
I see on the news that you have BIG snakes there too, and there are so many of them that the government has to hunt and kill them...
Crocodiles too? Too much wild life in Florida for me Image
I am doing OK, but I really have to watch what I eat. I feel that Movicol/Miralax has destroyed things a bit. I never had constipation before this (except during pregnancies), and I still don't, but things are definitely more slow moving now = I cannot eat the same as before. I am not completely healed, but as several others have said - it may take years to be normal again, if ever... Patience, patience, patience :)
How are you Macy??
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 28 Jul 2009, 07:25

The same too. I never had to watch what I ate either! I was only constipated during pregnancy. I am hopeful too things will get back to normal in time. It's so weird how one day I can be almost pain free and then next be achy all day down there.
Yes we have to watch for sharks in the gulf....good thing it's clear! We do have snakes and alligators too...but I don't do a lot of swimming in our rivers. We do have a river you can tube down which is fun though :)

Postby pinky » 29 Sep 2009, 02:53

Hey Corsi,how r u?how are you coping with work?hope your fissure problem has come to an end.
pinky
Fissureologist

Topics: 6