Botox x 4....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Botox x 4....

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2009, 06:13

Hello everyone....
I have been gone awhile... sorry.. I wanted to let you all know that I am going for my 4th shot of Botox. I have this little tip of the fissure that is not healed. I had been doing well and had a bad BM and well you know what happens after that. MY CRS said that it has healed up real good except for that last part near the opening. I had a fissure that was small but very deep according to my CRS. I had started a new job and ended a relationship with a boyfriend. So the stress from that set me back big time.
I want to know how everyone is doing. I try to read the posts and I wish everyone could just be pain and stress free. This will be my last shot. My CRS said that we will only do one more then I have to do the LIS. I do so well after the shots, it's hard sometimes to because I think stress is a big factor in your life that can cause all kinds of havoc on your body.
I will check back in later, Hello to all of you and new and old members. I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Take Care,
Patty

Re: Botox x 4....

Postby Corsi » 18 Apr 2009, 07:02

burnbutgrl wrote:.....I think stress is a big factor in your life that can cause all kinds of havoc on your body
I agree!!
Hope this does the trick for you Patty :)
I have had 3 Botox shots, I wish I didn't have them and went straight for LIS, but everyone is different...
Corsi
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2009, 07:12

Hey Thanks Corsi ! I don't know what it is, but the Boxtox shots work wonders and if I can keep the BMs perfect (Ha Ha) I would not need LIS. The recovery from Botox is nothing at all. I have talked to alot of people that have LIS and i get half that say yes do it and half that say no. I will have to make that decision soon after this shot. it is so hard because i literally have a very very small piece that is not healed, but that little bugger can be a pain too.. LOL.
Take Care,
Patty

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2009, 07:16

P.S. Corsi, I saw in another post that the Botox shots were painful for you? Wow didn't know that I'm sorry. That did not seem to bother me at all hmmm. I guess we are all different, lol butts and all !!
Patty

Postby Corsi » 18 Apr 2009, 07:17

But they say that when they do LIS they cut only the fissure's length, and that means that if you were to do Lis you should only be cut very short...? And also therefore you should not dread LIS, or the LIS consequences since it will only be a minor cut? You agre with me?
I couldn't heal that last bit either, I was just too tight...
Take care you too
Last edited by Corsi on 18 Apr 2009, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Corsi » 18 Apr 2009, 07:19

We posted simultaneously... :)
They were painful because I had no painkillers/anaesthetics/GA...I hate those Botox needles!
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2009, 07:25

I was put right in the OR, sleeping like a baby, so I felt nothing at all even after everything wore off. Ah yes we did post the same time LOL...
Patty

Postby Guest » 18 Apr 2009, 07:26

Corsi yes i do agree with you...

Postby Corsi » 18 Apr 2009, 07:31

Anal fissures are Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Corsi » 18 Apr 2009, 07:32

Love your cat!
Are you doing better now after break up and other stuff?
Corsi
King Fissure