long suffering newbie

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: long suffering newbie

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Apr 2009, 14:46

Best of luck Pops with all of that you will try and plan to do to get rid of that idiotic fissure Image !!! I had no idea that doctors are now forcing treatments on patients in the UK - that is just criminal Image WHAT THE HECK ????? How that can be legal or ethical in any shape or form ????? God help us all with where medicine is heading in this world Image !Can you go to private CRS ?
Just continue all that you are doing to make yourself as comfortable as you can. There are other stool softeners that you might try - maybe our UK members can give names of the products. There are many out there and although it asks for trail and error and unfortunately some painful experiences on the way it is worth exploring. Just recently one of the members discovered all natural fruit based supplement that made her poop very soft - try to sift through latest posts Image - I hate my memory Image lately LOL, or better said "non-memory" - can not retain anything due to stress Image - but I am sure somebody will chime in soon :D !!!
Best of luck again and I hope Botox will solve your problem completely Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 21 Apr 2009, 18:27

I know what you mean about feeling as if you could cry. Sometimes the mental anguish and isolation of having this problem is so overwhelming that is feels like a relief to know that others have walked in your shoes and come out the other side.

Postby cherylk » 21 Apr 2009, 18:48

Pops,
Taking an A/D really helped me mentally. Here is the link for the natural supplement to which Fissy alluded:
The all natural stuff I'm talking about can be found at ww.fruit-eze.com
Have you tried Movicol??
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 23 Apr 2009, 08:12

Bless you Pops !
I would recommend the movicol too, for sure its been my life saver too !
Lactoluse can be very gripey on the tummy so I understand that and fyobel adds bulk to BMS that with fissure it can be painful…
You are from the UK too I see , did you ever try anoheal ??? its like the GNT but without those awful headaches !
How soon can you have the botox ? Do you think you would prefer the LIS ??