Hey Everyone!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hey Everyone!

Postby just_brit_yaaay » 26 Mar 2010, 00:36

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, and it is such a relief to come and read all your stories, and such. Ive been dealing with the joys of AF for about 6 months now, though from what ive read is a short time compared to some, ANYways...I have never felt such intense pain in my life. I finally broke down and went in to see the surgeon 6 weeks ago, he started me on the nifedipine cream and ive been doing that for the past 6 weeks, hasn't helped any and i go in tomorrow to schedule the surgery. *nervous look* I guess we shall see how it goes. Image
just_brit_yaaay
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Re: Hey Everyone!

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Mar 2010, 01:17

Welcome Brittany , but sorry that you "had to join us" : (((
On the other note - it seems that you are in complete control of the treatments available and if you also changed your diet and do warm soaks, stool softeners and all that caboodle Image and nothing is helping , than LIS is definitely a viable solution !
I wish you the best of luck tomorrow and keep us posted Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby ridvan » 26 Mar 2010, 15:22

Hi Brittany,
Welcome aboard! I am also new to the forum but very familiar with AF!! Image I've been suffering from that for around 2 years and everybody in this forum knows what u are going through. I am still in early stages of my healing period. Fiber diet, lots of water, and stool softeners and "ratio-proctosone" ointment.
Hope you will do great within surgery process. Believe in yourself and don't forget that there are hundreds will be praying for u!! Image
ridvan
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby susy1113 » 26 Mar 2010, 15:31

Good Luck Brittany!!! I'm heading in on Monday to schedule mine.
susy1113
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1