Newbie with a theory

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Newbie with a theory

Postby StevePain » 27 May 2010, 15:01

LOL NG..
How are you doing, has the seepage stopped yet? more importantly, are you in less pain if any?
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby cherylk » 27 May 2010, 15:03

Boy, we know what types of subjects really get some people going, right????? Image
Steve,
I will post some info here later about visualizing healing--goes right along with what you have been doing/saying!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby BR1979 » 27 May 2010, 15:56

Thanks for the replies! While I cant have 20 relations a day, the more-then-two a day seem to aggravate things severaly. Iґve checked all things like diet, caffeine, etc... What realy conects the firts AF 7 years ago and the present AF is realy the sex thing. Must I say Im very likely to have muscle spasms (specialy on my back and neck)...
Fissulyna, I had been weight lifting for most my adult life. What people realy do wrong is breath-holding while forcing. That is the bad thing on weights...
Iґll try an experiment and tell the outcome...
BR1979
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Fissulyna » 27 May 2010, 20:56

Oh boy - BR1979 - I would have all kind of sore muscles after 2 times(or more) a day every day Image - let me tell you LMAO - especially if each session is an hour or so Image Gosh darn - maybe I would even have joint pain too JK JK
Anyways ..ehemmm...lets try to concentrate here (very hard for me lol) - it would be really a bummer to have sex cause fissures Image, and I can only imagine than how frustrated you must be Image
But - than again, for 7 years you had no problems whatsoever Image How do you explain that :roll:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby StevePain » 28 May 2010, 02:49

Cheryl, I look forward to that.. Visualization and positive affirmations are definitely working for me
StevePain
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby cherylk » 28 May 2010, 03:46

That's good to read, Steve!!! Image
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby BR1979 » 28 May 2010, 11:41

revisiting what I wrote I hope to become more clear now. Im not saying erection/sex can cause AF, but on someone prone to have muscular tensions/spasms and is also an stressfull individual who spends most of his time sitted - my case - there could be a conection.
So far, day 2 without any playing and the tension feels much much better.
My AF almost doesnt hurt. It looks ulcerative (similar to an aphtous). What kills me is the swollen sphincter ( feels like Im sitting on a marble-toy!! )
BR1979
Fibre Addict

Postby Fissulyna » 28 May 2010, 12:40

I forgot to ask BR - are you now under the care of a competent CRS ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby BR1979 » 29 May 2010, 05:13

Not right now. Heґs a couple miles away from where I live. Besides, heґs fixed that the causing was caffeinne alone. And heґs a little bit too favor for surgery, which Im not...
Im considering switch doctors again.
BR1979
Fibre Addict

Quick Update

Postby BR1979 » 06 Jun 2010, 07:08

Thanks all for the replies. Iґve been reading threads and Im thankfull to your sharing. Itґs almost impossible to learn anything from 15 minutes apointments with a Dr whoґs also chating on MSN while talking to you. Image
Im taking only medicine once prescribed, not trying to experiment anything on my own. Hope Im doing right.
So basicaly Im taking Muvinor and an antinflamatory. Also alternating xyloproct and diltiazen localy.
Avoiding sex or any playing as much as I can :oops: . And taking long sitz baths. The last 2 is what brings relief.
Avoiding sitting for long periods just in case and I was also forced to slow down working out due to work.
Iґve been reading here about pelvic floor and levator ani disfunctions. I think there must be something going on. What realy upsets my spasm is ejaculating and sometimes urinating. God, when the urine stream stops I feel a strong "recoil" on the perianal area that I feel like crying... Im sitting most times to avoid that. When I went to sleep the muscle goes crazy aswell, contracting and relaxing at his own will. If itґs a plan to drive someone mad, it works just fine...
I realy dont feel anything conected with the softness of stool realy. Image
Actualy most spams come to me on midday, 5 or 6 hours after BM. But the whole anxiety around the fissure got me a little poop afraid...
BR1979
Fibre Addict