How big are most anal fissures?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: How big are most anal fissures?

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Jul 2010, 11:39

Yes, by alllll means check your nodes with aspiration biopsy and not only blood tests ! Many times blood tests can come back normal even though there is something wrong with lymph-nodes : (((. I do not want to freak you out, or anything : ((((, just want you to be cautious : ((((. With some conditions it is very important to discover them early. Some people have reactive lymph nodes that swell due to a virus, local infections, and such, but there could be some more serious causes and you would definitely want to know about them. Do NOT LET doctors dismiss them and ask for a biopsy - they just put hair-thin needle inside the node, take a sample of the lymph and look under the microscope and also do some biochemical analysis looking for certain markers. Even if your fissure biopsy comes back normal , check your lymph nodes - they are probably in NO correlation with a fissure, unless you had bad infection in your anus :roll:
I am writing all of this since I had a friend whose nodes were dismissed : ((( and than they found out that there is a real problem present : ((((. Again, please do not panic : (((, I just can not stay silent and not warn people around me after that happened to my friend. *sigh
Wishing you all the best Image Image Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61