Need LIS -- but I'm not quite there yet

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Need LIS -- but I'm not quite there yet

Postby appleapple » 19 Jul 2019, 22:33

Hope the next 3 days get a little easier for you!!! Best of luck with LIS!!!!!
appleapple
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Re: Need LIS -- but I'm not quite there yet

Postby jis76 » 21 Jul 2019, 13:03

Thanks Tatie and AppleApple for the good thoughts!

Today is my last full day before LIS (and whatever else they might do tomorrow). My stomach turns just thinking about it. I wish I could take something to calm the nerves.

Yesterday was really pretty good. The BM -> Bath -> ice worked right off the bat. Today, not so much, pain peaked around 6 earlier today with the massive burning. Supposed to go to a party, but I don't think I'm up for socializing.

I keep thinking I have developed an abscess down there and that's what's causing the massive amount of burning I'm feeling. Maybe, i'm just paranoid too... but it is painful to the touch and kind of a bit of what feels like scar tissue down there. It's on the outside of my anus. I'll just make sure the surgeon has a good look around while he is down there.

So I need to get out of the house... need to get over to the drug store to get my enema's. I've never done an enema, and given all the current pain I'm having down there it scares me to death. The idea of having more than one bowel movement a day scares me to death....

I am regular, so I'm going to get up at 5am and start the process. Should be able to have a good bowel movement. Hop in tub, do the enema a little after that. Hop back in tub, and then another 30 minutes before I'm supposed to leave.
jis76
Salt Bather

Topics: 9