The Dogs of Your Life...

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: The Dogs of Your Life...

Postby len3883 » 26 May 2012, 13:01

I have always had dogs, love them to bits, I used to have greyhounds and race them, well not race against them. you can't beat the love of a dog, they look at you with those eyes ands always get what they want. We have a Westie and she is gorgeous.
Found this, I thought this might cheer you up.
A couple have a dog that snores a lot.
Annoyed because she can't sleep, the wife goes to the vet to see if he can help.
The vet tells the woman, this is a very common problem in dogs of his age, the easiest method to stop him snoring, is to tie a ribbon around the dog's testicles, and that will stop the snoring.
That night a few minutes after going to bed, the dog begins snoring, as usual.
Muttering to herself, she goes to the closet and grabs a piece of red ribbon and ties it carefully around the dog's testicles.
Sure enough, the dog stops snoring!
The woman is totally amazed!
Later that night, her husband returns home drunk from being out drinking with his mates.
He staggers into bed, falls asleep and begins snoring loudly.
The woman thinks maybe the ribbon might work on him. So, she goes to the closet again, grabs a piece of blue ribbon and ties it around her husband's testicles.
Amazingly, it also works on him!
The next morning the husband wakes from his drunken stupor and stumbles into the bathroom, as he stands in front of the toilet, he glances in the mirror and sees a blue ribbon attached to his privates. He is very confused, and as he walks back into the bedroom, he sees the red ribbon attached to his dog's testicles.
He shakes his head and looks at the dog and whispers, "I don't know where we were last night or what we did old mate..." "But, by God, We got first and second place."
len3883