Plz help...what do i do

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Plz help...what do i do

Postby BaseballInMyAss » 17 Apr 2011, 19:25

Ive had this AF for a long time but today i ripped it the worst i ever had, but thats not even the worst part. The worst part is i stopped halfway thru pooping because it was so bad, so i still have golfball waiting to come out, but not as moist, if u kno what i mean. So im currently in alot of pain and i dont think i can poop anytime soon, im goign to try to get a doctors appointment, but in the meantime, any suggestions for the pain or anything that can help with the impending doom waiting in my colon?
BaseballInMyAss
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Plz help...what do i do

Postby alpinestrawberry » 18 Apr 2011, 06:43

Wow, poor you!
Honestly, I think you might want an enema to deal with the current crisis, and I never say that, because I hate those things! But this could be an emergency, and if you don't want to go to the ER, you've got to do something.
Beyond that, I think you should definitely get some Miralax and take it every day while you wait for your appointment. It helped me to completely stop tearing while I waited to have my surgery. It also stopped the pain after BM's for me.
I hope you can find a good surgeon soon, this situation sucks way worse than just having the surgery. I had my fissures a long time too--5 years off and on. Not. Worth. It.
alpinestrawberry
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 17

Re: Plz help...what do i do

Postby Elphie » 18 Apr 2011, 07:30

I agree with alpine, a water based fleet enema will soften the golfball and the miralax stopped my retears too, been over a month now. Hang in there, hopefully u don't have to wait long for relief!
Elphie
Fissureologist

Topics: 10