I am so proud of myself

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

I am so proud of myself

Postby bigbabyboy » 16 Jul 2011, 12:16

I am so happy that I have to share my news. I have not bled or had scraping pain during a bowl movement in 8 days!!! This is huge for me! Still a little swollen and tight, but manageable! I did something today that I haven't been able to do in a long time that I absolutely love. I went to a Body Combat class at the gym and did the whole 1 hour class pretty much pain free. I was nervous that I would be in pain afterwards, but when I got home I had another "normal" bowl movement with little pain and no bleeding. I took a nice hot bath with epsom salts and am now relaxing. I visualized kicking my anal fissure's a** in the workout haha so psychologically and physically it has been an amazing day. I am so proud of myself...I think I'll drink copious amounts of alcohol, eat an entire chocolate cake and go horseback riding...NOT!!! :) Hopefully this is the start of a turning point!!
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Re: I am so proud of myself

Postby parklife » 16 Jul 2011, 12:25

Excellent news, glad you on the up.
parklife

Postby seattlesounders » 17 Jul 2011, 09:57

Wow I cannot imagine being able to do that. Well done bigbabyboy, that's a great milestone to pass. When was your surgery done?
seattlesounders
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby bigbabyboy » 17 Jul 2011, 13:49

I had botox and a skin tag removed a little over a month ago. Unfortunetly, the botox didn't take as well as it should have, so I will probably need another round in September. I'm hoping to keep things at bay as much as possible until then, because if I can do that, I really think the second round of botox will help do the trick! Since botox, I have bled a bit and still have muscle tightness, but the scraping feeling during a BM has gone away.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9