is it hemmorhoids??? What is causing this??

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: is it hemmorhoids??? What is causing this??

Postby Guest » 13 Sep 2011, 19:07

Your Welcome!! :)
What a Blessing and a good reason to keep your head up! Image This will be over soon... I'm praying this round of Botox gives you as much relief as the last one! Not much longer, even though it feels like eternity when you're in pain... Take it one day at a time sweetie. The surgery will put an end to all this. I have no doubt if you can handle all of this that LIS will be a breeze!! The bright side is that you did an awesome job keeping the bm's right and you will do great if it comes to surgery. It will do permanently what the Botox did for you temporarily. Image Image

Postby bigbabyboy » 15 Sep 2011, 09:11

Thanks Dawn. When you had spasms, did your perenial area hurt? Reason I'm asking is that mine hurts and I don't know if it's just because my sphincter being in spasm is putting pressure on the area or if it has something to do with the huge episiotomy I had to have delivering :( Just don't know if I should be seeing a gyno. for this or if my CRS would be able to treat it. Would love to know what you think.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby bigbabyboy » 15 Sep 2011, 09:14

I'm going to ask my CRS when I go for botox next week and see what she says.
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Postby Guest » 16 Sep 2011, 20:24

Hey BB,
I would imagine that the area down there could be effected by the spasms. I remember the whole area feeling tight. I know this is weird but when my spasms were at their worst, I couldn't even relax enough to pee without getting in a warm bath.

Postby bigbabyboy » 17 Sep 2011, 06:30

Well as weird as you think it is...it's kinda comforting to me haha knowing that I'm not alone. Because, when my spasms are bad, I have a hard time peeing too. I go, but I can't finish and it seems like I have to run back and forth a few times before I feel completely empty. I think I have another tear, but it wasn't too bad going to the bathroom this morning, so hopefully I can keep it under control until botox next week. I think the spasms have calmed down a little bit, but still quite tight. I'm thinking that if I can stay as "healed" as possible then maybe botox will really help even before the LIS if it comes to that. :)
bigbabyboy
Salt Bather

Postby Guest » 18 Sep 2011, 20:12

Yayy BB,
I'm glad to hear I wasn't the only one. I mentioned this before but only the guys seem to have this problem and I was wondering if I was a she-man or something. It made me feel kind of odd fitting in with the guys only Image
I hope your spasms continue to calm down and I'm sure it could do nothing but help. :) Not much longer til your Botox! Image Good Luck! I hope you get some relief soon!

Postby sparkling » 20 Sep 2011, 16:42

Hey BB, hope you feel better! Where did you get your Botox from? I am not sure how to find a CRS who does Botox. I am in US. Should I call and ask before making an appointment? any help?
sparkling
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1