HEY GUYS!! NEED HELP BIG TIME

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: HEY GUYS!! NEED HELP BIG TIME

Postby of all the places to hurt » 26 Sep 2011, 12:52

HERE HERE !! Image
I would take the girls advice as it works/worked for me too!
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby Firstsurgeryat16:( » 27 Sep 2011, 16:02

Thanks guys....however I don't think this is very good news. The past few days it has been dark. Almost like, close to a bloody noes type of color. And it has stoped for two days. I just don't think my butt can make up its mind...ugh and I wish it would!
Firstsurgeryat16:(
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Postby JR » 28 Sep 2011, 09:22

How are you doing today? hope everything is looking a little better for you. Like you I am young too. Im only 18 and it sucks I know to feel that your so young with this problem,but it will get better trust me, I also had blood . What has worked for me is this take stool softeners right before bed make sure you drink at least a gallon of water. I don't know if its necessary but it makes me feel better to know I have that much water in me.
Also for foods what are you eating? that could be the culprit for you. find foods that work for you. what works for hope or val might not work for you. I can eat tomatoes all day long it doesn't bother me. some can eat chocolate and it doesn't bother them,find what helps you in the morning just but like hope said you're brave keep it up, don't let it get you down.
JR
Salt Bather

Topics: 17

Postby val » 28 Sep 2011, 09:50

Stool softeners such as miralax/movicol are a MUST for anyone suffering with a fissure.
It isn't some strange magical cure that has only worked for me and Hope - they are recommended by any doctor or colo-rectal surgeon and is a no-brainer for anyone with any common sense.
Hard stools +fissure=lots of pain and bleeding!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 28 Sep 2011, 10:16

I agree with hope and Val. Stay with the Miralax and baths, and watch your diet still.
Last edited by Guest on 28 Sep 2011, 11:31, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Deleted User 579 » 28 Sep 2011, 11:07

Yeah - I had nose-bleed-like bleeding too. Man, that sucked!! It sounds to me like you may have a re-tear. That's not uncommon, and it should heal up quick because your butt isn't so tight since the surgery. Definitely stick with the stools softeners and baths.
I have mentioned on other thread various foods that worked for me while I was recovering, but as JR says, people react differently to the same food. So I agree with Dawn that any food that gave you trouble before surgery you will probably want to aviod while you are recovering.
I'm sorry you're struggling - we all know you are going through. Recovery is a bumpy road and there are lots of ups and downs, and it can get very frustrating. Hang in there! Things will get better! Image
Deleted User 579

Postby JR » 30 Sep 2011, 08:45

I agree with you Val. I was more referring to the diet aspect :)
JR
Salt Bather

Topics: 17

Postby of all the places to hurt » 02 Oct 2011, 07:39

Hi young man, Just wondering how you are? Are your symptoms subsiding yet?? Your friends on here wud like to know :) Hoping it's good news Image
of all the places to hurt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14