3 YEARS IN (SIGH)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

3 YEARS IN (SIGH)

Postby Midnight » 04 Oct 2011, 10:17

hI everyone!! Im glad to c I im not the only one dealing with this. Im just so egsausted... So I have been dealing with my fissure for 3 1/2 years! Im a 21 year old female that lives in NY. I definately feel like my young years have definately been wiped out! Dealing with this condition since I was 18. I feel like I have been stuck because boy o boy these doctors out here sure are dumb. The majority of these doctors dont even know what a damn anal fissure is. I dont wanna go into a long story of how I tried everything and nothing has worked. I have not been to a doctor in over a year due to my insurance being cut off but I will have it back in a month so I guess I will take it from there and see if these dumb doctors will let me have surgery. I cant even deal anymore :(
Midnight

Topics: 1

Re: 3 YEARS IN (SIGH)

Postby sweetdimple67 » 04 Oct 2011, 10:52

Hi Midnight glad you found this forum I have been helped alot by the peeps advice and just knowing the thought that you are not on your own with this horrendous condition sure helps Image I am also new to the forum and I have found out so many new ways to try and help heal my Fissure, I am still in alot of pain daily some nights I cant sleep for the pain of stinging throbbing and just the fear of my next BM :( You pooor love 3 years and still suffering I am from the UK so we have the NHS thank god but still even then you feel like you need help with the pain and the daily anxiety of the whole condition. Look for the advice section on diet and supplements and also read the success story it gives us all hope Image
sweetdimple67
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6