Panicking here please help :(

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Panicking here please help :(

Postby sweetdimple67 » 07 Oct 2011, 03:08

I started taking laxido on wednesday 2 satchets and felt fine I only took 1 yesterday around 6 pm because the 2 from the day before seemed to have got things going but last night I started itching on my wrists and breast areas when I looked I could see long raised bumps look like blisters and very itchy. Could this be an allergic reaction to the Laxido ? I have phoned my doctors and they are going to phone me back please help I am going out of my mind with worry Image
sweetdimple67
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Re: Panicking here please help :(

Postby Bernie » 07 Oct 2011, 05:48

Ooh, Susan, have the doctors got back to you? I didn't have a reaction to the laxido, so can't help much there, I'm afraid.
Bernie
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby sweetdimple67 » 07 Oct 2011, 06:18

Yes she got back to me and although she said there is not much in there that should react but since this as only started since I started taking it then she said to saty off them and get some Antihistamines :( it was working so well I could go to the loo without much pain Image now I am just taking Dulcoease she said that should be fine .I just cant stand this back and forth with different medicenes plus all my other stuff I have to take too :( feeling really down and beaten up at the moment but I will do this I have no choice ...thanks for the reply Bernie x
sweetdimple67
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Postby Bernie » 07 Oct 2011, 06:56

Do you have any cream/ointment too? When I was using anoheal (diltiazem cream) I found it didn't matter too much what softener I was using, as the anoheal was so good at removing the pain.
:( feeling really down and beaten up at the moment

Image It will get better eventually, though it is very draining, until then.
Bernie
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby dwarfs8 » 07 Oct 2011, 08:44

Hang on there sweetdimple, stick with dulcoease, I believe that's stools softener? Try take prune juice too. U will b better soon! But u hav to keep researching for ways to heal, not only this fissure but also ur other health issues as well. Keep going!
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19