cleaning after bm

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: cleaning after bm

Postby wecc » 26 Oct 2011, 06:35

After reading jojo1 post about the washmate a few weeks ago, I went on amzon and paid the $20.00. While quality wise its so so, it really does the job sputnik. I travel very much for work and it really does come in handy. For the most part I do not have to use TP annymore....just pat afterwards.
Thanks Jojo1 for the info...as my 13 year old daughter says...you rock!!! This is the great thing about this site...all of us trying things and sharing what does and does not work.
wecc
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Re: cleaning after bm

Postby sputnik » 28 Oct 2011, 22:56

thanks for replies everyone, I still haven't purchases the hand held shower or bidget yet as low on money right now but will definetly get them. Last two days after bm, and the soak there still either is alittle bit stool or just a slight smear. So i keep soaking another 5 min and dry up again and small light smear. I don't want to keep wiping and wiping. Ijust leftit this morning and then my night soak, there was a slight smear again. I can't sit in the washroom allnight soaking and wiping. I don't want to get it infected.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26