cleaning under skin tags

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

cleaning under skin tags

Postby sputnik » 10 Nov 2011, 22:15

okay i'm just getting sick of this. Burning is gettinga bit worse and some pain on bum cheek going down leg. Anyway got my partner to look and see maybe infected or abscess. She couldn't see much as i have about 6 tags mixed with hemmi's or hemmi tags. One is purple or dark. She couldn;t see the cut but used some qtip to move the tags and some stool came on qtip. I stopped her as burning and anyway seeing my other dr. on monday and its enough he'll check around there. I still haven't gotten the hand held shower, will that clean under them. Why doesn't the soaking get undr them to clean. I have no idea how i;m going to get the 2% dilizam cream on the cut since i can't find it under all these tags or whatever they are.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Topics: 26

Re: cleaning under skin tags

Postby Sue1962 » 11 Nov 2011, 06:25

Hey Sputnik, I would rush out and get the hand held shower head!!! That is the only thing that saves me and totally cleans my skin tag!!! The purple thing could be a thrombosed hemi. Glad your seeing your Dr on Monday!!! My skin tag is not that big and causes alot of burning and itching sometimes more pain than the fissure. My husband says he can see my fissure running into the skin tag....Uggg. Good luck Monday
Sue1962
Fissureologist

Topics: 36

Postby sputnik » 11 Nov 2011, 15:06

thanks for replies. Do you think i should insert some prep-h or wait until monday. I did put some prep-h on top last night and the burning was not as bad as last 3 nights. Why would i get hemmi's if i'm not pushing. But since 4 days ago, i was doing the deep breathing while bm and it was kinda being stubborn so i was breathing pretty deepand heavyand wondering if i pushed not knowing. Since then is when the burning got worse.
sputnik
Salt Bather

Postby sputnik » 11 Nov 2011, 15:11

Forgot to mention on mon i will purchase the hand held shower. I quess i will have to wait until i see dr.on mon about the cream. I;m far sighted and can't see in there even with my bifocals. Could thing my partner is near sighted. But she can't seem to find the cut, she's checked in there about 3 times and can't see it. When i first got it she did she the cut towards the spine area.
sputnik
Salt Bather