Slave to my Ass

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Slave to my Ass

Postby UK fissure chick » 24 Jul 2012, 15:17

Hi all
I have come across this forum after suffering from fissures since 2008. Can I just say how uplifting and such a brill site this is! :D
I have suffered for years with my old fissure and I been on that many creams and suppositries for what seems an eternity. Since last August I had a toilet incident when it ripped badly and it has been present for a good year now. I had botox in Feb and had relief and no pain for 3 weeks until I felt it rip again and screamed the bathroom down. I have piles internally, skin tags (what are these lol?!) and this lump externally that likes to swell up and down all the time (maybe a shy pile lol Image)
I have been on that many steriods and creams i could right a book on it. Have been sat on a pile cushion since March too. I am booked in for a second round of botox, removal of piles and skin tag. I am just waiting for my appointment to come through. Has anyone else had botox twice? My consultant said because the fissure is old I would have to have it scrapped so its a fresh wound to heal. Has anyone else had this done? Any info would be appreciated folks :)
Im doing my best to be cheerful about the situation, I can be tearful at times, but thanks to this website I have hope now!! :) x
UK fissure chick
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6