Tired and Sore!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Tired and Sore!

Postby 2aussieMom » 31 Aug 2012, 19:05

Image Okay, I'm trying not to whine all the time............BUTT it hurts!:oops:
I've been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks, but today I decided to post. My fissure has been on fire for 1 1/2 years now. It cleared a couple of times, but then it's back. Actually I think I had it most of my adult life, but I blamed it on hemorrhoids.
Initially it cleared fairly well with the nitro .2%, and I would use it again if I suspected any trouble. Didn't seem to work on this last bout, so started on diltiazem 2 wks ago. The bleeding has stopped, but I swear it hurts worse now. I did learn from reading other posts how to apply (insert) the cream correctly. Thank you.
Online stores must love me, as I've tried to buy anything that someone suggests might be a cure. It's getting expensive. We get desperate when in pain.
I'm tired of not wanting to travel in the car, or be away from my own bathroom. Even my wardrobe is under fire: baggy pants are a must, anything that doesn't ride up. I love to swim, but a bathing suit is not the most comfortable
I guess I don't have a specific question for anyone. I'm just so glad there are others online who understand and care. As they say, "misery loves company".
2aussieMom
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6