Seeing a CRS today!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Seeing a CRS today!

Postby fitchatak » 17 Sep 2012, 09:39

I have news to report - after a weekend of round the clock pain and discomfort, I was very low yesterday - how long is this going to go on? Will my life ever be back to normal? Will I ever be able to think of anything apart from my arse? I'm sure you will all understand these feelings of despair - I saw an old lady going by the window and she could hardly walk - she's like that for ever - then I felt really guilty - why couldn't I muster some stoicism and grit? I think it is exhaustion making me feel this way actually, as since I have been on Nitro things seem to be better in lots of ways, but night time pain is at an all time high- and I'm not sleeping well.
Anyway - I chased up my appointment today and they have a slot for me this evening with the CRS. I can't tell you how much better I feel knowing that someone who knows about butts is going to be on the case soon! Any tips about what I should say/ask about? I'm off in just under three hours so not much time to reply but if you are around.... I'd love to hear from someone. Wish me luck ...is it going to hurt? :roll:
fitchatak
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Seeing a CRS today!

Postby Savaici » 17 Sep 2012, 10:41

Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222