Hello I am new here

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Hello I am new here

Postby marg6043 » 08 Dec 2012, 07:34

I will join all of you if a thread is started on IBS, after all it is diarrhea what caused my fissure.
I have to tell you all, all my life I was told to have a nervous stomach, I always had that diarrhea after been stress or nervous since I can remember, now it has a name, IBS, sadly it never became and issue, until my Gallbladder removal when now too much bile is causing me to have problems, I have it somewhat under control because I want the fissure to heal I am more careful about my diet and how often I get an episode.
Please, please lets get a thread.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby ryrylou » 08 Dec 2012, 11:13

It is amazing to find many other people suffering the way I have been most of my life. This fissure adventure has been eye opening for me. I had a private discussion with my boss after scheduling the surgery. I was real embarassed to talk about it, but he said I didn't need to be because he has had fissures off and on for several years. He was the first one to check on me after surgery, because he actually knows what I've been going through.
ryrylou
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby marg6043 » 08 Dec 2012, 11:25

It is incredible, ryrylou that what we think to be a natural way of life, like cramps, diarreah and the on and off discomfort of hemorrhoid and bm pain and some pink in the toilet paper have a name to it and is not natural.
I see that Cherylk opened the IBS thread, so I am glad to see you are doing fine and posting ryrylou.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8