Whatever you're doing, STOP AND DO THIS.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Whatever you're doing, STOP AND DO THIS.

Postby afflicted » 25 Dec 2012, 09:30

Get a syringe and inject olive oil into your butt right now..it worked like A MIRACLE for me, I know it's messy, I know it takes a lot of cleaning afterward, do it.
I've been a victim of that monster for 2 years now ..I know what it's like to have my soul crushed with pain, I'm only 22 and I should be involved in other things rather than constantly managing my AF, analyzing every piece of food I put into my mouth and obsessing every time I have to go to the bathroom.
And honestly today was the first painless BM I had in like an eternity, I couldn't believe it and I couldn't wait to share that tip with you people as this forum has always been there for me whenever I hit rock bottom, I honestly hope that someone somewhere will find this useful, cause no human being should be forced to suffer like that.
Good luck everybody, hang in there.
afflicted

Topics: 1

Re: Whatever you're doing, STOP AND DO THIS.

Postby Reptaronice » 26 Dec 2012, 00:12

Actually if you add aloe Vera juice and a few MSM capsules it will do much more than just olive oil alone. It should help heal the fissure. I posted this a few weeks ago. I also use a syringe alone or with a colon tube to inject so it's not so messy.
Reptaronice
Fibre Addict

Postby 3 years now » 27 Dec 2012, 09:52

syringe?? Do you buy a syringe at the drugstore? Please tell us how you do this - details please and thank you.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby Reptaronice » 27 Dec 2012, 23:02

Please read this thread I posted links to where I gathered the items. Hope this helps.
http://anal-fissure.org/t5542-coconut-oil-coconut-oil-coconut-oil
Reptaronice
Fibre Addict

Postby afflicted » 28 Dec 2012, 03:42

Yup, that topic is gold,, I wish I had come across it earlier, it would've definitely saved me a lot of agony.
I've been on "olive oil" for a while now and I have to say things have never been better.
I'm surely planning on making this an habit but I must wonder here, could there be any health risks for long-term use ?
I heard that it might irritate\inflame the area but I've had nothing of that so far.
I know it's not exactly FDA approved but it sure did to me what a thousand drugs failed to do.
afflicted