thrombosed hemorrhoid excised and more spasms.

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

thrombosed hemorrhoid excised and more spasms.

Postby hopefulbutt » 26 Feb 2013, 20:18

I know that this is probably rare but I'd still love some advice. After botox I started to get a hem (I beleive from the injection which my dr denys). After a weekend traveling it turned thrombosed and although very small very painful so I went to the dr. I was afraid it was an abcess. So he cut out the little clot. THe novacaine and but were tiny pain (nurse was suprised I took it so well, but really compared to a fissure- it was like nothing). After a week it seemd to be doing well and then a BM on Sunday set it angry- more painful spasms- starting fromn the site it was excised, and then again today, spasms lasting on hour and then soreness all day.
I guess I don't know what to do. I've already had the botox and I still use the nitro. Doing the baths too. I want a new rectum. Image If a CRS offerfed me LIS today I'd drop my pants and do it. phew. Anyone had this done before? I also am on Miralax daily. My bms are nice and soft. Dr (not CRS) seemed to think it was from inflammation causign the spasm. Said my botox should have made it loose enough to prevent the spasm (but it sure hasn't)
hopefulbutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 40