16 Days out some days better than others

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

16 Days out some days better than others

Postby John75 » 21 Mar 2013, 10:40

I have a question for anyone out there that has recently had LIS. During the first couple weeks after the surgery did anyone still experience Pain some days and non on others. I had a bowel movement yesterday and twords the middle of the bm i felt the sting in the area that was surgically repaired left side and it didnt feel that good the rest of the day. The Bowel felt soft though which annoyed me because I feel like I cant tell if the bowel is soft or not and do I need to adjust something. Its hard to tell if its the area thats still healing or the bowel is still too firm. Pain was tolerable but still kinda annoying all day. How long does it fully take to heal from this? I take a cap of Mirlax everynight with 2 colace. Last Night added a 3rd colace and today there was no pain bm was soft also. Its so difficult to tell if the bm is still causing the pain or its the area trying to heal. Strange you can feel good one day and not the next and how you cant tell if that bowel is good or bad.
John75
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6