8 foods that heal anal fissures

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: 8 foods that heal anal fissures

Postby splinterboy1984 » 13 Jun 2013, 16:39

@kreaybutt, also try organic coconut oil, couple of table spoons and you will start noticing a difference...good healthy calories.
splinterboy1984
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby saintkilledher » 14 Jun 2013, 00:53

splinterboy1984 wrote:@kreaybutt, also try organic coconut oil, couple of table spoons and you will start noticing a difference...good healthy calories.

yes coconut oil tastes good and the body processes it as energy and does not store it as fat...if loosing weight or under weight coconut oil should normalize youre weight and give you more energy and if over weight it can help you loose it.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby 3 years now » 14 Jun 2013, 08:25

olive oil - come on, toughen up - LOL. Mix it with a little bit of pure juice and swig it down, EASY.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby Deleted User 2651 » 14 Jun 2013, 09:14

Haha I'll try the juice method :)thanks!
Deleted User 2651

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2013, 09:16

Anyone in here talk to family about this? Or is the board the only way to vent your frustration? It seems like no one really understands unless you go through it, hell i even forget when i heal for a few days. sigh:(

Postby Deleted User 2651 » 14 Jun 2013, 09:18

HI Splinterboy,
I talk to my husband and family about it. I just ask for their support and well wishes for healing. I like this board because other ppl know exactly what it's like. It means a lot to me that other ppl have been where I am and I find great encouragement from their experiences and wisdom.
Deleted User 2651

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2013, 09:19

KeepingTheHope, well your family is better then mine, or maybe ive been in this for too long...after a while seems their support seems to fade away.

Postby Kreaybutt » 14 Jun 2013, 09:28

My family is very close, always together so when I started not eating most the food and spending half hour in the bathroom it was time to tell them what's up. Thankfully they're very supportive and started making food I could eat and researching stuff for me. It's good to have family to vent to when this is a daily ordeal were going through
Kreaybutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 30

Postby Deleted User 2651 » 14 Jun 2013, 11:10

Splinterboy,
I know what you mean though. Sometimes I feel like I've talked about it for so long that they think I'm annoying or are tired of hearing about it. I think it may just be that they feel helpless.
For me the board has been amazing. On bad days I know I'm not alone and I can celebrate others healing.
Deleted User 2651

Postby guiness » 15 Jun 2013, 07:17

Nobody knows how it is to take a sh$&t and have your ass rip open, not even my sisters who have had vaginal tears from childbirth even knew what anal fissure was. So this is a special club that i never even knew about either. I thought this was for old men that ate steak and bacon their whole lives.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11