Tell us about your pet!!

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

kitty care

Postby Bootsie » 28 Jul 2013, 22:52

Minicat and Lady Spaz are helping a great deal! Mini sits on me and purrs (even now as I type), and Lady follows me around the house, looking concerned.
Bootsie

Re: Tell us about your pet!!

Postby Please go-away! » 29 Jul 2013, 10:31

Hi Bootsie and welcome to this forum. Maui, Island in Hawaii, I am so moving there..lol,lucky you.
I noticed your mood, don't give up. I know there are day's that I could just jump for joy and day's I cry and feel confused.
But we try to keep going and our pet's are just part of that healing.
In fact I have a friend, with other health issues, any how, she doesn't have a pet, but find's way's to visit friend's or family that have them and it makes her day.:)
Animal's really can sense our distress, as your cat Lady Spaz does (cute name). That's why some hospital's have therapy dog's, to lift the patient's mood's, and speed healing.
My Sterling will follow me around as well, because this darn fissure has slowed me down, I know she see's that and stick's closer to my side more then before.
Please tell us a bit about your self in our Introd, forum, if your uncomfortable, That's OK.
Caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar
English translation: "Traveller, there is no road; you make your path as you walk"

That's a beautiful verse/saying, (I don't speak it, I googled it, Please correct me if I'm wrong)
Please take care, stay on board, this is a great forum, everybody , well they are so helpful, so much advice, even just to lend a ear or in this case lend two eyes to read..lol.

Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby dazzlily » 14 Aug 2013, 00:42

Hi.....pets really are very comforting!! The cat psosted are sooo baeutifullll.....i had a cat which was 7 years old but when we shifted home we left her there because she couldnt adapt to a new place and I feel soo gloomy ever since....she was a like a little child to me....i feel very very sad
dazzlily
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Please go-away! » 05 Oct 2013, 19:41

I'm sorry to hear, hope you can get another, because animals love us unconditionally. I hope every one pets give them comfort, even if it's a rabbit, tell everyone about your pet, the other part of the family.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15