A guy who needs help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

A guy who needs help

Postby Lost in Thought » 17 Jun 2013, 15:21

Im a guy with an anal fissure. Ive had it for years and years (im talking like 5+ years). Didnt realize it at first bc I was young when i got it. Its effectively ruined my life. I have no health insurance so i havent seen a doctor. Plus I have horrible anxiety so I just keep putting off doctor visits. Being a guy I have a lot of pride, so this subject doesnt help my self-esteem. I read online that even with surgery, a fissure needs to heal on its own. And even in the preliminary stages doctors only tell u what kind of cream to apply. Im wondering, do I need a prescription for these creams? Can I just avoid the preliminary doctor visit and try and help out myself? What are the names of the creams, what should i do to try and heal myself? some days feel better than others. But after bowel movements (which can usually be diahrea) I am endlessly unclean. Also, how much would surgery cost if I pay out of pocket? just give me a ballpark idea if you have one. I could really use all the help i can get, any answer is appreciated. Thanks.
Lost in Thought

Topics: 2

Re: A guy who needs help

Postby 3 years now » 18 Jun 2013, 08:36

answer - go to a doctor, go to a doctor, you are suffering, go to doctor and get help. Do not be anxious, doctors see this stuff everyday.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9