How serious is an Anal Fissure?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

How serious is an Anal Fissure?

Postby bobasTic3 » 03 Jul 2013, 21:10

I stupidly inserted a sex toy just to try cause i'm stupid. it was one of those things like a penis.
I didnt' really have much pain when i inserted it, so i kept inserting it just to try... cause i thought it would feel something pleasurable .
in the end i felt nothing no plelasure.
At first the first week or so, it felt weird, like i was stretched and uncofortable.
Now, it's been like 1 month since and now i don't have any of that.
And not much pain,  not really much pain when i have a bowl movenemtn.
Sometimes some slight pain but not really.
But the pain that i do have, is at sudden random times.
it's sharp and like deep.
I am not bleeding or anything. Although I did bleed since long time ago  before the current trauma(bright red) possibly from hemoroids.
But the bleeding has not changed since the trauma.
It's like it was always. just little bit when i wipe after a bowel movement.
I already went to the doctor. Had a finger test. Didn't feel pain when i had the test. no pain at all(just uncomfortable from having a figer there).
Nothing was found in that check.
Anyways the pains that i do have at random times, are in a  scale from 1-10   , something from 1-3..although just 30 minutes ago i had a sharp one like at a 5. But it was just lasted 1 second or something.
Anyway, since i continue having pains at random times which at times, does it mean I'm all damaged and they wil have to do operations in me and i will get Cancer and stuff and possibly die?
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: How serious is an Anal Fissure?

Postby aimonaali » 04 Jul 2013, 10:51

You started two threads about this same subject but you didn't tell the result of yoour examination. Do you in fact have an anal fissure? anyway the answer is no, you wont die from anal fissure, but it can be very damaging to your quaity of life. Fissures also have nothing to do with cancer.
You will die eventually though, as will we all Image 
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 15

Postby bobasTic3 » 04 Jul 2013, 12:16

aimonaali wrote:You started two threads about this same subject but you didn't tell the result of yoour examination. Do you in fact have an anal fissure? anyway the answer is no, you wont die from anal fissure, but it can be very damaging to your quaity of life. Fissures also have nothing to do with cancer.
You will die eventually though, as will we all Image 

Well i told you the results.. Examination was Finger test. And it didn'T produce any pain, and the doctor didnt find anything upon the finger test. They wantedt o do more.... A deeper test, but i'm scared and also why go deeper if the thing i i inserted wasn't 1 foot or nothing. it was about 4 inches or so, so wouldn't they be able to see it in those 4 inches or so?
Why would i need an entire colonoscopy of 4 feet or whatever long the colonoscopy thing is.
That's why i'm scared of that
and although the doctor told me something( he didn't say colonoscopy but i think he wanted to insert a deeper thing)
i haven't gone cause i dont have money eiether and because i'm scared of it.
especifically i'm scared too because i have male genital pains and if they put me to sleep, and push me or pull me or poke me in those areas while doing tests(like colonoscopy etc), then i will be mesed up and i have worked hard to not be messed up(pain and stuff) in that area. I know if they have me asleep while doing the colonoscopy or that other one, that they won't care about that and they will pull me and poke me.
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Postby aimonaali » 04 Jul 2013, 12:25

I'm guessing your doctor doesn't want to do colonoscopy becuse that is used for the colon and not rectum. Proctoscopy is the examination used for anal fissures. It's a lot easier process and takes probably less than a minute. The device is probably 10 cm (not good with inches:)) long.
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Savaici » 04 Jul 2013, 12:31

I have deleted your duplicate post. You wrote once at the beginning of June that you had inserted something. There is nothing to worry about inserting something through your anus; people do it all the time...
Millions of people have colonoscopies. You will not die from it, and neither will the doctors 'pull and poke' you. They would be sued if they did something untoward. Possibly the doctor only wants to examine you with an anuscope, which only sees the rectal area - about four inches or so - but possibly he wanted to give you conscious sedation as you are so worried. Personally, I would find out exactly what they want to do.
You will not die from this...Don't worry so much. Truly. Image 
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Ever the Optimist » 04 Jul 2013, 14:44

Bobas,
You're not stupid! As Sav says lots of people insert things into their anus - it's all part of life experimentation!
Try not to worry and think the worst - Just trust that your GP knows exactly what they are doing and they are doing it to HELP and not HARM you.
You may experience a little discomfort afterwards, which would be totally normal, but nothing that will be life-threatening or create anything severe ! :) 
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby bobasTic3 » 04 Jul 2013, 16:10

Ever the Optimist wrote:Bobas,
You're not stupid! As Sav says lots of people insert things into their anus - it's all part of life experimentation!
Try not to worry and think the worst - Just trust that your GP knows exactly what they are doing and they are doing it to HELP and not HARM you.
You may experience a little discomfort afterwards, which would be totally normal, but nothing that will be life-threatening or create anything severe ! :) 

Thanks everybody. You are all great
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Postby Please go-away! » 04 Jul 2013, 20:46

yes BOB, even though we are not Doctors, we all care and sincerely, recommend you, for your best interest to have the procedure done to rule out anything bad, as well as for your peace of mind.
The Doctors are professionals and don't want to cause you any more pain, just answers.
Image We will be here for you afterwards as you are for us too.:D 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby bobasTic3 » 09 Jul 2013, 19:20

Thank you everybody. I"m made my appt for Surgeon for August
I think it's gonna be Sigmoidoscopy.
I dont think that appt is for the actual Sigmoscoppy.. I think first talk to the doctor or i dont know.
bobasTic3
Salt Bather