Is it possible That I'm gonna Die from this?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Is it possible That I'm gonna Die from this?

Postby bobasTic3 » 28 Jul 2013, 10:04

Hello everybody just 2 months ago i was fine and healthy. Used to go to the bathroom well, felt satisfied.
everything was great. Then suddenly got my symtpoms. posibly it's all due to some sexual thing i did(i inserted something). but i'm stupid so i did it and i couldn't think. i never did that before i was just trying stuff and i only did it once. ever.   i have history of head trauma so often i can't think about what i'm doing and don't realize it until i did it and stuff. so that's how that happened.
now, i'm in terriblel feelings. I have pressure in the anal area, dont feel urge to go, dont feel urge in the morning. have vague sensation like i want to go all the time. i do manage to do at times but it's difficult. I no longer pass gas like i used to, i even can't it does work the same way. some bubbles form but don't complete, and dont come out. etc etc And Deep pains.
basically i feel like the whole system is messed up and like there's no hope.
And some of you say you bleed, i dont. i dont bleed. i bleed from something after wiping, but it seems external but i've had that even before all this started.
And any time i read about Anal fissures and stuff, in the internet, it just says 90% heal and then i think "yeah i had to be the 10% that don't". that sucks.
I haven't even had my scope test yet, so I don't even know what i have exactly but if it's damage, how come i'm not getting better at all.
Do the tissues never heal?
I have to have massive surgeries and stuff? That would suck.
I"m am a music person(hobby) play piano, now i'm just depressed and i can't even practice or anything. i'm gonna forget everything that i knew. That also sucks. my life is gonna end? I was doign volunteering and stuff and it was great, was making friends and everything first time in my life(i'm quiet friendless person). So ALL THAT"S GONNA END? :(
This is there reasons I'm scared
-It's not a simple fissure outside in the anus that are visible like the ones in the pictures of Anal fissure webpages out there in the web.
and it hasn't healed, whatever i may have, in 2 months.
-I have aweful problems with bowel movements and i can barely do. That in itself is a big change in my life. ANd i don't even see how that can be fixed . i feel i will never be able to feel urge normally and to poo normally.
-that they might need to cut my whole thing and I need to have Ostomy operation.
Is there any hope to get better? To get my life back? or am i just better to take my life out?
I always wonder why me. Many people in the web and etc just have anal fissures but for some reason i had to have more. Possibly damage sphincter and nerves and all that. i realy hate it. I don't know what to do.
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Is it possible That I'm gonna Die from this?

Postby Savaici » 28 Jul 2013, 10:44

Your fissure is going from the acute to the chronic stage, which is why you have so much pain. I know that it is difficult to believe when you are in such pain, but you truly will not die from this. We have all been at this point and experience just what you do. I have been in severe pain, off and on, for over two years. The reason it hurts so much for you is because the internal sphincter is in spasm, and you can basically do nothing for that without some way of increasing the blood flow to the area.
Try suggesting to your doctor that he give you Diltiazem for the treatment of anal fissures. This would help the blood flow better to your anus. It is better to do these things sooner rather than later. There is even a Trial being done with this:
http://anal-fissure.org/t6967-clinical-trial-patients-diltiazem#92355
You need to be an advocate for your own health. Here is another place that I believe that you can order Diltiazem. It is what is called a calcium channel blocker, in a very diluted form, that you apply to the anus. It helps to remove the pain and dilate the blood vessels there.
http://anal-fissure.org/t7031-diltiazem-online
Don't wait - even for the Sigmoidoscopy. Phone your doctor and ask for this, or order it yourself. Many people on here have used it. And don't forget soaking your rear end in a Sitz bath!!!!!!
Last edited by Savaici on 28 Jul 2013, 10:49, edited 1 time in total.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby JHH » 28 Jul 2013, 10:48

And maybe most important: keep those stools soft! You can use movicol, magnesium, psyllium husk, or whatever you like, but please make sure your stools are soft, and easy to pass, so you can avoid daily retears!
- Fissure developed in Jan '13
- Started rectogesic in Feb '13 and diltiazem Apr '13.
- Got botox Jun '13
- Healed by Okt '13, although I still had some irritation for about a year.
- New fissure April '22, healed June 2022
- New fissure 24. December 2023
JHH

Topics: 16

Postby JHH » 28 Jul 2013, 10:51

And NO, this will not kill you. Only make you stronger. Yes, hard to believe now, but trust me, you will make it through this!
- Got botox Jun '13
JHH

Postby Savaici » 28 Jul 2013, 11:07

Here is the link to the Clinical Study. Try to take advantage of this:
http://www.clinicalstudysites.com/mlvean01-b/switch.aspx
Savaici
Administrator

Postby bobasTic3 » 28 Jul 2013, 11:47

Thanks guys.
Well in my case i dont have pain constantly but i have it on and off. ALthough when i do have it it's deep.
but in my case one of the thing most bothers me is that i have no urge to go to the bathroom and even when i try and sometimes i'm able to, it's rather difficult.
so the urge is not there. or there is some like light urge that is not complete....which is not even urge because when i go, i dont have nothting to release. It's just all weird mesed up. i'm fooled to believe i have to go but then i go and i can't.
etc etc.
Man this is hard. Like i dont understand why i'm not getting urge to go and why even when sometimes it does come out.. i just get little bit out or it's difficult and abnormal.
I keep reading stuff about urge problems and most of the times i hear people
have strong urge.   i basically have no urge, or weak very light urge for a long time in the day even if when i go i can't release anything.
Yeah i'm gonna phone some doctor. Thanks i'll do that.
And JHH, yeah i'm eating fiber and stuff. My stools are soft. That's not really the problem. WHEN I DO FINALLY MANAGE TO GET SOMETHING out, the stools have been soft. The problem is I don't get any urge to go.
i do manage to make myself go in the morning but it takes lot of concentration and like pushing(light try and relase, i dont push hard cause that's not good to do).
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Postby JHH » 28 Jul 2013, 12:25

Its like when something goes wrong down there, stress and worry will make it worse. I think thats whats happening to you. I was poopscared at one point, had tension, and felt every single sensation because I focused on my butt 24/7. It will get better, but try to relax!
- Got botox Jun '13
JHH

Postby Savaici » 28 Jul 2013, 12:27

Use a Sitz bath, to soak and release your internal spincter, when you get just the smallest urge. Or soak in the bath.
Someone wrote this on another site, who was unable to poop! "I increased the dose of flaxseed to 4 teaspoons (2 tablespoons) every day and now I have a bowel movement in less than 24 hours. Actually, after 1 successful bowel movement every day, I started to get some kind of loose stools so I will limit the dose to 2 teaspoons every day.'
But, mostly, you need to see a doctor. Be strong and get your money's worth out of the doctor. And research, research, research!!
Also, are you taking Miralax, Milk of Magnesia, or something? All good suggestions for our problems.
Savaici
Administrator

Postby bobasTic3 » 28 Jul 2013, 14:31

Thank you guys. Thanks JHH. yeah i should try to relax . I have this weird feeling inside the anus rectum it feels like tender and weird.Very.  i'm not good with words so i dont know how to describe it. I'm trying to relax but it's difficult.
I use to pass gas alot, i used to have farts all the time when i was normal.. Now they dn't come. and then some like start forming and i wanna pass them but they dont completely form so i push but i cant complete the angel gas. That's weird too.
Savaici , yeah i'm gonna see a doctor. Hope it could be sooner. My appt is the 8th august.
I haven't tried Miralax, Milk Magnesia etc. Cause aren't those medicines that i should drink only if a doctor tells me too? and they have side effeects and stuff.
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Postby bobasTic3 » 28 Jul 2013, 17:27

Hey guys. I just had a sudden kinda i dont know how to say it. .....
i'm not good at speaking but when you have a sudden Positive and Hope.
I was watching youtube videos about People going through Colon Cancer and Chron's disease and surgeries for that. Many of those people are TOUGH. really tough, even these girls they haev to go through all that and they are still positive.
Well i myself am experiencing pain and bowel movement isssues very bad symptoms. Can't feel urge and stuff and then pain and then weird sensations.
But as i was watching that. I realized that if these peopel can go through those things, then i gotta be strong like them. no matter what.
I still don't understand why i can't poo. But i've been doing some visualizing , maybe my whole rectum is swollen so the messages of urge and the brain are not working. or something like that. So there's still hope that i will get better.
and also, in my case i even know the trauma or whatever i got is within the colon and rectum end section. So no matter what i need to have done, i should not be scared.
And also, the good side maybe about having all this is that i will have a Scope exam in two weeks and what if i actually have Cancerous polyps or deep interenal hemmorroids that i never knew about. maybe although not the best way i would ve liked to find about it, maybe this can serve me to see if i have any problems such as polyps and internal hemorroids and internal fissurese.    i used to have a lot of rectal pains even before this whole incident(since my mid 20s and i'm now early 30s) and i was just ignoring them and i would think "i dont need to get checked, i'll go when i'm 50 or something"
So, this whole experience
in my life, may have a positive side to it.
I don't know but  thinking that way helps me feel more positive. and hopeful.
bobasTic3
Salt Bather