Does anyone know a good Surgeon- SOUTH FLORIDA

Surgeon recomendation in South Florida???

A place to post your experiences with your doctor/surgeon for others searching for a great doctor!

Return to Tell us about your doctor

Re: Does anyone know a good Surgeon in S Florida?

Postby FissureHome » 11 Dec 2013, 13:15

Fernie..im very sorry to hear you had a failed LIS..that terrible..what is your age and gender if you dont mind me asking? Also more importantly who was the doctor that failed??
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby patkiley3 » 11 Dec 2013, 14:08

Mine is on the outside. I initially thought I just had a hemorrhoid that was extremely painful but then found out it was the fissure that was painful and the "hemorrhoid" was a tag. My tag isn't hard and more reminds me of a raisin. Hope that helps
patkiley3

Postby Hatetopoop » 02 Jan 2014, 20:18

Eduardo Krajewski in South Miami, Florida. I am actually going to see him this coming week for consideration of LIS surgery.
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby FissureHome » 03 Jan 2014, 07:22

Hate to poop i like your name lol..gave me a chuckle..Thank you for your reply..question how do you know he is good did someone reccomend him to you or just from your research? anyhow please keep me updated let me know how your appointment goes!
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Hatetopoop » 03 Jan 2014, 08:23

He has treated me for the fissure before with a hydrocortisone cream (Analpram) by Rx and it has cured my fissure. He did recommend I have the LIS surgery a year ago and I chickened out of it. It just so happens I got better for the last 10 months or so and now I'm back and worse than when I started. I also know of another friend that he treated for diverticulosis, had surgery, and highly recommends him. He also works for a big practice here in S. Florida and has no law suits or errors reported. He is personable too which helps! Good luck..I will be seeing him next Tuesday so I will see what he has to say.
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14

Postby FissureHome » 03 Jan 2014, 17:07

wow thanks keep me updated please! let me know how it goes..thank you very much for the reccomendation
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Fernie1 » 06 Jan 2014, 01:36

Hi Fissurehome thank you...to answer your question I am a 33 year old female. My surgeon was Dr. Roger Pons. I don't like him he is not personable and just makes you feel like you're just another number on his list of patients. According to the many other Colon rectal surgeons that have seen me he performed my Lis correctly. I just fell under a certain percentile that experience a failed surgery. Please don't let this discourage you from getting Lis done. I know Lis is over90% effective. Please keep us posted with your situation. Take care. :)
Fernie1
Salt Bather

Topics: 3