Noni juice against constipation

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Noni juice against constipation

Postby rio » 24 Nov 2013, 16:50

My friend bought 100% Noni juice three days ago and we both started to take it. My friend is usually constipated and has troubles to have BM. He has some improvement with noni juice, he passes stool easier is less bloated and was pleased with the effect. Today his 78 years old father who suffers from constipation for years (he is diabetic on heavy insulin doses) started with juice in hope he will be able to have softer BM (he has used various preparations against constipation with very little effect and BM is his constant worry). I saw a lot of noni advertising and I doubt it is such a miracle. Will post about results if there will be any
Disabling burning, drilling pain in anal area for almost a year, started after UT infection. Small anal fissure diagnosed, turned out it is probably not the cause of pain, MRI shows no inflammation or fistula. Grateful to forum members for support.
rio
VIP

Topics: 12

Re: Noni juice against constipation

Postby Ever the Optimist » 26 Nov 2013, 15:54

Please do Rio!
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Postby Rachael 1984 » 29 Nov 2013, 04:26

Yes Rio, please let us know the result.... Will be worth a try...
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby rio » 29 Nov 2013, 10:08

So far my friend is pleased with the effect. He reports less bloating and one or two much more comfortable and bigger BM per day (saussage shaped) instead of previous small an harder BMs in the shape of small harder pieces with a lot of gass . He drinks about 25 ml in the morning on an empty stomach with glass of water (30 minutes before his morning coffe).He noticed to have more energy too.
His father is taking the same amount of juice. I was talking to his wife (who watches his every movement like an eagle :naughty: ) and she told me that he is much less bloated too, but mister daddy likes to keep the data about his BMs in secret for now. But he ordered a new bottle just for himself and we hope for good results.
I will monitor this experiment and report the news.

I stopped to take the juice, because I am taking some other supplements and I will try wheatgrass first. I think WG it is not going well together with noni. But constipation is not my problem.
Disabling burning, drilling pain in anal area for almost a year, started after UT infection. Small anal fissure diagnosed, turned out it is probably not the cause of pain, MRI shows no inflammation or fistula. Grateful to forum members for support.
rio
VIP

Topics: 12