Weeks Of Password Problems... "I'm Back!!"

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Weeks Of Password Problems... "I'm Back!!"

Postby Canadahell1 » 28 Nov 2013, 14:14

Horrible site, they think I am a 'spammer" ahhhhhhh. Well just got back from zee Doc, he examined me and told me its getting better...............may not need surgery afterall.. we will see. He wants me to try the Nitro cream after I finish up my second dose of Nifidipibne. slowly and told me to "stick to the regiment" I am on daily. Consists of Nifidipine/Lidocaine, Metamucil with Gatorade or with Juice twice a day and the occasional Senakot at night.

"Ice, Ice Ice" was highly recommended for sitting on, which I do. Water bottles do not work they "split" 5 water bottles in 3 weeks.Currently sitting on at the Public Library an ice pack one uses for picnic coolers. Cant sit in the early Ottawa snow, yes its cold but my ass gets all wet!

WARNING: DO NOT USE PREP H WITH COOLING AGENT---"BURN BABY BURN!!!" Rush to the bathtub to GET IT OFF ME!!

Yes, I am still BURNING but the serious pain has subsided and I still cant walk distances at all, have to stop and take breaks on my ice pack!

Thats all for now, glad to be back!! Do not know if I can access this site on my phone with the password problems, only at the Public Library Computers. We will see. Thanks To All 2 mths of Anal Fissure Hell.
Canadahell1
Salt Bather

Topics: 15

Re: Weeks Of Password Problems... "I'm Back!!"

Postby Canadahell1 » 28 Nov 2013, 14:22

Public Library computers only allow you 15 minutes per session. A couple other notes: Stool Softners "did not work", well they worked but "worked too well!!" for me unless you like 24 BMS a day............NO THANKS!!! So am sticking to Metamucil, Oatmeal, All Bran and the occasional Senakot at night!!! Water bottles no. as they are cheap and break easily!! I am a giant man at 6'6" tall about 300 pounds not a small fry person, the weight justs splits on various rubber seals plus they dont make them, like they used to anymore. Thanks to all, Canada Hell1
Canadahell1
Salt Bather

Topics: 15