starting rectiv

lets try that again

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

starting rectiv

Postby Hurtswhenisit » 22 Feb 2014, 11:06

Hello everybody, Tony here went for my second opinion and was diagnosed with a post terior anal fissure . He prescribed me with a cream Rectiv .2% twice a day and fiber . The rectiv seems to make it a little more painful but I've noticed the itch has eased up for the most part. The fiber has been working haven't had logs like this in a while.I think this is were it all started from. Straining on the toilet due to the worst diet known to mankind ( junk food smokes and coffee) all day everyday for years and years. This is been a very dramatic experience to me having my mind set on anal cancer or etc...e
Even after he told me what it was i went home and started lookingbat it through a mirror and if u ask me it looks more like a little hole of some nature. I starting getting scared thinking it was maybe a fistula orsomething so i picked up the phone and called the office to ask more question and drive them crazy ( the nurse made me feel better and said if it was a fitsula iwould be having some discharge pthis or blood maybe. She said give it time and see what happens. I just want to say im a complete mess.All i have is horrible thoghts in my head. This little hole or fissure makes me feel like my who know is rotting away. As i mentioned before l have list ten lbs also and i am a skinny guy as it is if you dont mind me asking tou guys questions off topic do you think smoking two packs a day dringing coffee all day and only eating when im starving could add to this I'm a mess please help me.
Hurtswhenisit
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9

Re: starting rectiv

Postby owmybum » 22 Feb 2014, 11:57

Hi tony,
Firstly.... No..... Your butt is definitely not rotting away! I have had a fissure for 3 years, and trust me.... I'm still all here. X

You probably also know the answer to the other questions about smoking, drinking shed loads of coffee and only eating when you are starving.... It's not a great healthy lifestyle, is it??... None of us are perfect though, and if you make a few changes, I'm sure you can speed your healing along... And stay healthy and healed.

Drop a few ciggies.... Swap a few coffees for water.... Eat healthier choices of meals, at regular times. I'm sure small changes like these will start to make a difference.

Try to stay positive
OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Re: starting rectiv

Postby Hurtswhenisit » 22 Feb 2014, 13:16

Thank u for the reply , you say 3 years omg why won't these things heal ? Its like a curse
Hurtswhenisit
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9