All's well, but had one month of hell !!

so much for straying from routine

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

All's well, but had one month of hell !!

Postby Deleted User 3640 » 07 Jun 2014, 09:15

Hi guys

Good to see some familiar and not too familiar faces in here.

Just a quick update from me before I disappear again.
I was doing great so far as my butt is concerned, for over 3 years I had any new fissure under
"lock and key".

Then just like the man I always seem to be I took a chance, I started to get a bit too "comfortable"
believing my fissure days were truly over. Hard bm after hard bm's no problem. Straining after straining,
nothing, I was feeling invincible again.

Then :constipated: happened again and I felt sort of uneasy this time. A quick finger probe in the showers
told me that my anus was much inflamed, I could not get my finger in and the burning
for hours had come back too.

Though I'm covered now with the new "Obama-Scare" I did not need an CRS to tell me that
I most likely had another fissure. This one seemed really deep up inside and it did not seem to get
any better.

I thought WTHeck, what am I doing differently now. At first I could not figure it out, I
was still staying away from too much bread and salty foods, sure I was pushing and
straining here and there but that did not bother things down there heretofore....:
WTfreakingHeck!! I thought.

Then it dawned on me. Those multivitamins that were a mainstay of my routine during my
3 year reign I just casually stopped taking. So out to walmart I went, started popping them daily
again and sure enough the stubborn fissure started dramatically improving in just a few days time.

Now today I'm back to 100% down there again, that shower finger probe reveals no discomfort
whatsoever and no scarring.

So guys please take it from me even when you think you've got your fissure beat, we'd better stay on
our routine or we'll be back to the fiery burning pit of hell that makes our lives most miserable.

Ok guys I'll only be around for a few days here, think I'll go play some games here....
Deleted User 3640

Re: All's well, but had one month of hell !!

Postby owmybum » 07 Jun 2014, 13:18

Hi there Butt!!

Woah...... That must have been scary stuff for you... But I'm so glad you managed to find the problem and fix it fast!

It's great to have you back on the board again.... Even if it is just for a few days!!

OMB xxxxxxxxxxxx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !