CRS

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

CRS

Postby frazzles77 » 18 Sep 2014, 03:40

Hi,

Just to let you know l now have an apt to see a Professor Allen-Mersh next week in London, anyone else seen this person ?

Glad to see things are moving... so to speak!
frazzles77
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: CRS

Postby Savaici » 26 Sep 2014, 05:24

Hi Frazzles,

I can see that you posted on the end of an old post that you received Diltiazem/Anoheal. I used this too, but the US version which had to be made up here. Make sure that you use it regularly and if your fissure is still in the acute stage (less than 6 months since you got it) you do have a good chance of healing it. I did not try to get it inside, as CRS said it was suffucient to put it on the outside, but I know that others actually manage to put it on the fissure itself.

Make sure you don't overdo it on the fibre; women need about 25 grams a day. And drink at least 8 x 8oz glasses of water a day. There is a lot on here about fiber/fibre. Use the Search facility (the one you can see above, between the FAQ and Portal is the best one) to see what others have written, on anything you might be looking for.
:wel: to the forum again and feel free to ask any question you might have! Best of luck with the Anoheal.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: CRS

Postby frazzles77 » 26 Sep 2014, 06:38

Thank you..... must remember about the water as l know l don't drink enough.....
frazzles77
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3