bleed to death with ur anal fissure

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: need advice.

Postby Savaici » 06 Apr 2015, 12:41

You have all the symptoms of an anal fissure. Suggest that you see a colon and rectal surgeon for confirmation while it is still in the acute stage and before it becomes chronic. It can be helped with medication if you see a doctor in the early stages. Good luck.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: bleed to death with ur anal fissure

Postby jlr » 30 Dec 2015, 10:03

Frank...I have medical anxiety as well and everytime they take my BP at doctors office even after I tell them I have white coat syndrome they say " Oh my we need to put you on Beta Blockers" and then I say I told you I have white coat syndrome and at home it is 117/74... Thats why I dont go to the doctor anymore. Do you have any suggestions or know of where to get treatment?
jlr

Re: bleed to death with ur anal fissure

Postby frank » 30 Dec 2015, 12:11

Hi Jlr.

Only suggestion I have is to keep digital proof of your readings. I have a blood pressure cuff that sends all my readings to my iphone. So this way I can provide proof. I have proven to myself its white coat time and time again and I am confident now when its through the roof at a doctors its my body getting worked up. I even get high readings at home as well. But ONLY when im nervous about the cuff taking too long to fill up. I can be worked up or mad about something and my blood pressure readings are fine. Its only when its anxiety related to the cuff. As soon as I am able to distract myself the readings are nicely below 120/80.
frank
Salt Bather

Topics: 11