Update but still pain

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Update but still pain

Postby cmb818 » 23 Feb 2018, 22:52

Hi everyone, thank you for all the suggestions. I'm grateful for this online community, and hearing all your stories. Makes me not feel alone in this fight.

I've made progress since my last post. I think I've gotten rid of my internal hemorrhoids, but now dealing with a fissure that won't heal. I've tried to keep my bowel movements smooth and taking a lot of fiber but still get light blood. The stinging and redness will not go away.

I'm applying coconut oil to the area as well. Any other suggestions. I'm around 6 weeks into this.
cmb818

Topics: 3

Re: Update but still pain

Postby Pregnantandinpain » 23 Feb 2018, 23:18

Sorry to hear about your fissure. Ouch! Have you tried a compounded med from the dr? A sitz bath would help too. They are no fun. The idea is to decrease inflammation and increase blood flow to the area. Keep is posted!
~~~~~~~
AF since Jan 2018
Plant based whole food diet since July
2 kids with 3rd coming July 5th, 2018
RN
Fear: Childbirth with AF and aftermath of
Pregnantandinpain
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Update but still pain

Postby missy moo » 27 Feb 2018, 23:30

Ask your doctor for diltiazem cream that will help relax the muscle too or next step would be Botox which I had done 2 weeks ago an my biggest fear was that it would be worse afterwards which it's not I thinking I'm healing slowly I had my fissure for 4.5 years before this Botox but don't wait this long to get on top of it see a crs also to have them check what's going on.
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37