Weird sensation?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Weird sensation?

Postby Deleted User 5 » 12 Apr 2007, 20:20

Well, nothing permanent (hopefully!) just the normal variation we all will have when undergoing something as, well, traumatic as surgery. I, for instance, had *real* trouble peeing immediately after the surgery. Kind of unexpected. But a similar thing also happended to me almost five years ago when I had an emergency appendectomy, just not as bad. I chalk it off to the GA. I was also constipated right after the surgery, so my first few BMs were horrible, messy, burning, laxative-induced affairs.
And I was pretty darn weak. My experience hasn't been precisely repeated by others here on the board (thankfully!) but others have had their own, usually transient, "complications."
And the majority of these are bumps in the road compared to the payoff which is an end to the pain of the fissure! And I have to admit, my fissure-related pain ended the day I had the sugery!
What I was trying to say was that it seems like hardly anyone gets through the recovery process without some annoyances, bumps in the road -- maybe "complication" is too severe?
Kim
Deleted User 5