What does reoccurring chronic fissures REALLY mean?

I am worried sick over my reoccurring fissures and other strange symptoms! Any ideas or resources?

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: What does reoccurring chronic fissures REALLY mean?

Postby collegelady2015 » 09 Nov 2013, 11:35

No updates on the ovaries.
collegelady2015
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby collegelady2015 » 21 Jan 2014, 15:11

Hi all! I had surgery again on Friday :groan: (the surgeon scraped, removed excess tissue, stitched, and gave me a botox injection).
I think I've reached a low when it comes to my frustration. She said some people go back to work in 3 days. Bull :poop: . I begin classes tomorrow, and the pain is unbearable with BM. What can I do!? I am still on oxycoton for the pain- how am I supposed to sit for a 3 hour lecture and remember any of it (missing lecture is not an option in grad school)? I feel really defeated right now.

My plan so far is to soften my stool, raise my spirits, and manage pain. Any ideas?

:butthurts:
collegelady2015
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Hatetopoop » 21 Jan 2014, 15:17

So sorry to hear that college lady. My boss told me the same thing. LOL. Make sure you take stool softeners day and night when you take to oxycodone. It will constipate you! Different people vary with the healing process so take your time and go back when you are ready and can sit longer than 30 minutes without pacing the floor. Once you get off the oxycodedone you can take ibuprofen or tylenol, whichever works better for you.
Hatetopoop
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 14