Yahoo Group

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Re: Yahoo Group

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 10:40

Please dont be upset with me. I agree with you as well.
Tom

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Apr 2008, 14:26

I was always thinking that more people here would have more to offer with new approaches and new ideas and that more people would get help from us but now I agree with Lecia. It would be too chaotic if so many new members would join at once - this forum would loose it's most unique character - being very personal and supportive - like a second family Image
Also, many people already did just "take what they need" and just left without further follow-ups that might be helpful here - maybe it is just me - but I don't think it is fair Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby juney » 24 Apr 2008, 16:15

i agree w/ everyone else. i've recently found the yahoo board and it doesn't seem nearly as responsive or supportive as ours. it takes a few hours for a message to even get posted! i would hate for our site to become that bogged down.
i stumbled across this site miraculously this time last year. it took me a few times before i realized i had to bookmark or i'd never find it again! it is definitely a god send! Image
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 16:19

I agree. The response time is very very long

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Apr 2008, 23:40

Juney - if you ever loose your bookmark - just type in "Fissulyna" in Google and you will get here in a jiffy Image !!! I am so proud of my ex -fissure Image - it made me "Google famous " Image What a life achievement - I can die a happy woman now :^$\:
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 25 Apr 2008, 09:38

I will remember that Fiss-how funny!!!!

I love this group because I feel like I can tell you guys anything and you honor and support my feelings and concerns. It feels safe to be here and I want to keep it that way.

I am bushed from the trip yesterday-the doctor was an hours and a half behind and the babysitter had trouble getting the kids to bed so when we got home we still had to get them settled and my youngest was too tired to go to school so we are hanging out today. Oh, I got my period last night too. Fiss, you must be getting yours soon too.

Sorry-this of totally off topic.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 Apr 2008, 10:05

I just want to chime in and say I agree with you, Lecia. It would be too much if this board grows too fast. I like keeping it small and cozy!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 25 Apr 2008, 17:58

Oh my, this is hilarious - I just wanted to ask you if you got your period since I lost count for mine - totally :pale: , and than remembered that we always have it together and wanted to check with your "status" LOL just to make sure I am not "expecting" messiah because it would be truly sinless conception taking place Image !!! OK - now I know - today or tomorrow I will be visited by "red sorrow" he he, I am becoming a poet now Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 03:40

Had to giggle at you girlies !!! wonderful sense of humor !

Postby Guest » 26 Apr 2008, 15:36

So did you get yours yet, Fiss?
Anyone else have theirs????