Yahoo Group

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Yahoo Group

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 06:29

Im not sure if you are aware but there is also a pretty good yahoo group on anal fissures as well.
This is the link: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/analfissure/
Also if you dont mind may I post this site on that group as well?
Thanks
Tom

Re: Yahoo Group

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 06:45

Also may I add this site as well: You all may be aware of these but Im just trying to help: http://boardsailor.com/jack/af/

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 08:15

Thank you for the links.

My first inclination would be not to post a link to this group but I will go along with what the rest of the board thinks.

I want to keep this place safe, friendly, supportive and serious in its mission. I think the bigger it gets the harder it is to monitor and administrate and neither Kim nor I can commit to being able to monitor for inappropriateness or for people who may misuse or abuse the board if it were to grow inordinately. And as someone who works, has a family, multiple health care issues, I may have to step down if it becomes too much.

But I do not want to deny anyone the comfort of having a place where people do want to help and support each other but I do not want the tone of the board to change.

Have you posted the link yet to our site?

Does anyone else want to chime in?

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 08:27

No I did NOT post it nor will I.

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 08:27

I agree with your thoughts and wishes.

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 08:29

What I suggest is that anyone that is interested in being a part of that group venture out individually and not as a whole forum.
T

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 08:58

Yes, I don't want to be inundated nor would that group. But again, this is just my opinion. This board doesn't exist for me.

Postby Guest » 24 Apr 2008, 09:05

No problem. Thanks. But you may want to check out the second site I sent. Pretty good on how people were able to cure their fissures.

Postby buttgirl » 24 Apr 2008, 09:47

I agree with you Lecia. I do like new members, but don't think we need to advertise for them.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Jen » 24 Apr 2008, 10:16

I agree with Lecia and BG -
New members are great. But when I checked out the Yahoo site, I did not like it much because there were too many members. It was not as theraputic for me. They have some good information if you use the search engine, but thats about all they are good for in my opinion. I love my fissure family here!!! :heartturn:
Thats why I originally wanted to make a group on myspace. Myspace is a much young crowd (although there are still quite a few people that are 30+ on there), and I doubt there would be more than a handful of members wanting to join. Small and personable - the way I like it!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39