Acute and fissure [Bodybuilding story]

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Acute and fissure [Bodybuilding story]

Postby Deleted User 5549 » 02 Oct 2016, 11:36

hello everyone,

i'm 20 years old male, i was on a diet for about 3 months, i was in the gym for about 1 year and a half not counting macors and stuff, untill i met a guy who i asked to train me, so this guy has been training for 6 years so u know i guess he knows what hes doing, so he told me to start with 2700 Calories a day and macros were like 320 Carbs 170 protein and 50g fat
then after few weeks of me not gaining weight we switched to 3800 calories (gradually)
macros: 560 Carbs
protein:230P
fat80G

which after 1 month led me to get food poisioning, all i was eating was rice-chicken-meat-veggies!
me and my mother got poisioned at the same time, but my mother recovered in 3 days, while i recovered in 30 days
and the only relatable thing we were eating was veggies
it took me 30 days to recover and it was REALLY BAD

after food poisioning i had to travel to europe(spain)
i wasnt getting dehydrated and was eating junk food all the time

at the last day of the trip i noticed alot of blood from the tissue after passing stool

something that have never happened to me before( maybe because i was wiping with toilet papers rather than washing)

im muslim so we always wash with water rather than toilet paper, or both.

so after 2 weeks i went to the doctor due to the pain
it was conspitation with anal fissure and alot of rectal pain
after i recovered from Stomach poisioning i got flu followed by the acute and fissure
so i wen to the doctor and he told me that i have a small tear in the anus and its acute and fissure as he described
i went to him becausei really had huge pain during my first day of class in university i couldn't stand it but leave the class without an excuse of the professor.
so iwas DRINKG ALOT OF WATER and eating alot of fiber-
now the pain was getting a bit worse
yesterday i was drinkng water with lemon and honey
and only drinking fresh orange juices every 2 hours and so
passing stool next day was much easier, and what i would do is after passing stool i go to the bath for like 2 times
every day
now im doing upto 3 baths depending on the mood
so i was wondering what are ur thoughts? and will i recover/cure after 2 weeks or atleast just tell me what to do to ease the pain in the class room
Deleted User 5549

Re: Acute and fissure [Bodybuilding story]

Postby Savaici » 02 Oct 2016, 11:57

I would ask you doctor for medication to treat the fissure. Either (and these are all in cream/ointment form) Nitro (sold as Rectiv in the US - Google it), Diltiazem or Nifedipine. Any one of these can help when a fissure is still in the acute stage. Also, take a multi-vitamin. This will help replace nutrients you may have lost during the time you ate junk food, had food poisoning, etc. Make sure to drink enough enough water during the day so you do not get dehydrated! I use a sitz bath every time I pass stools; I put it over the toilet and soak!!

If you are in pain (most common symptom of AF is excruciating pain, worse than childbirth :affraid: ...) take Tylonol or any other painkiller that does not constipated.

Anal fissures can be hell on earth. Best to catch it in the early stages.

And, :wel: to the Forum!!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Deleted User 5549 » 02 Oct 2016, 13:30

Savaici wrote:I would ask you doctor for medication to treat the fissure. Either (and these are all in cream/ointment form) Nitro (sold as Rectiv in the US - Google it), Diltiazem or Nifedipine. Any one of these can help when a fissure is still in the acute stage. Also, take a multi-vitamin. This will help replace nutrients you may have lost during the time you ate junk food, had food poisoning, etc. Make sure to drink enough enough water during the day so you do not get dehydrated! I use a sitz bath every time I pass stools; I put it over the toilet and soak!!

If you are in pain (most common symptom of AF is excruciating pain, worse than childbirth :affraid: ...) take Tylonol or any other painkiller that does not constipated.

Anal fissures can be hell on earth. Best to catch it in the early stages.

And, :wel: to the Forum!!

thanks for the reply i really appreciate it.
though i have been doing all what u have told me aside from the multi-vitmans, i have opened another thread when i got food posioning on another forum and they told me to cut multi vitmans because it requires alot of water.
i have been doing sitz many times and yes after i pass stool just like you

my doctor gave me dupha LA C SYP to take 15ml prior to bed(acoording to him its to pass stool easily and avoid conspitation)(
and proctoglyvenol cream to put around the anus area 10 mins before passing stool.
Deleted User 5549

Postby Savaici » 02 Oct 2016, 20:31

I have never heard of vitamins requiring a lot of water!!

Looked up Proctoglyvenol, to see it is a treatment for hemorrhoids not fissures. Can only suggest that you see a colon and rectal surgeon (CRS) who are far more knowledgable about AFs than general practioners. The medications that I mentioned earlier are for the specific treatment of AFs.

Also, here is a link on the forum about lactulose which is another name for what your doctor prescribed:

search.php?keywords=Lactulose+&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Also, Lemonman's post about the various treatments for AFs is excellent. Here is the link; scroll down:

the-lemonman-s-diary-t10588-10.html

Use the search engine - between FAQ and Portal above - to search our forum by topic.
Savaici
Administrator

Postby Deleted User 5549 » 03 Oct 2016, 07:26

Savaici wrote:I have never heard of vitamins requiring a lot of water!!

Looked up Proctoglyvenol, to see it is a treatment for hemorrhoids not fissures. Can only suggest that you see a colon and rectal surgeon (CRS) who are far more knowledgable about AFs than general practioners. The medications that I mentioned earlier are for the specific treatment of AFs.

Also, here is a link on the forum about lactulose which is another name for what your doctor prescribed:

search.php?keywords=Lactulose+&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Also, Lemonman's post about the various treatments for AFs is excellent. Here is the link; scroll down:

the-lemonman-s-diary-t10588-10.html

Use the search engine - between FAQ and Portal above - to search our forum by topic.

about proctoglyvenol, he suggested that only to pass stool easily and 10 mins prior to passing stool as i said, the REAL use is that u use tube inside the anus to pass the cream inside it.

well yeah u are right i should of visited the right surgeon but i just asked the hospital and told them my problem and they told me the surgeon is not avaliable so this one was the only one avaliable who idk what does he do exactly.

i see, but today my anal fissure was great and i think im 80% recovered, but i still cannot sit for a LONG period of time, im just looking for a small solution for me while sitting in the classroom because the chair is really hard to sit on, thats my only concern,anyways i really appreciate your reply and effort it will help me alot, if it didnt treat i'll use the medicines that u prescribed.
Deleted User 5549

Postby Savaici » 03 Oct 2016, 13:41

Yes, sitting sucks when you have an AF. I still sit on a 3" thick cushion, which I also use when I drive or visit friends. My cushion is my friend :heartthrow:
Savaici
Administrator

Postby Deleted User 5549 » 03 Oct 2016, 15:52

Savaici wrote:Yes, sitting sucks when you have an AF. I still sit on a 3" thick cushion, which I also use when I drive or visit friends. My cushion is my friend :heartthrow:

wow, i really hope you recover from this disease and get rid of it forever, i was really surprised by how many ppl are infected and theres actually an OFFICIAL forums for it, how can so many people last with that pain for that long? there must be a permanent solution to this, u haven't tried surgery yet?

anyways nowadays i can say im 80% recovered and it just gets itchy sometimes, how to get rid of that?
Deleted User 5549