AF : Sentinal Piles + Lords Procedure

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

AF : Sentinal Piles + Lords Procedure

Postby Eddy » 12 Jul 2016, 14:27

I suffered fissures pain for 11 months. Was misdiagnosed with Piles. Went through a painful cycle of multiple doctors. My frustration was compounded by every doctor's dismissive nature - (either too casual or too ignorant). No doctor took the case holistically. Some proposed surgery, some said it was not needed.

A doctor found Sentinal Piles was making healing AF impossible. So he removed using laser surgery and also dilated my ass (Lord's Procedure)After that I went through a strict diet, exercise, stress-free routine for 30 days. I think I am almost out of the woods now. (I am keeping my fingers crossed). The last colorectal surgeon I saw said categorically that I had NO Fissures now. You would think that would be music to my ears. But after suffering for so long, I am extra cautious. I don't take his word for what it is. I am living a life with a lot of caution and care. Its been almost 2 weeks of pain free living now. Hope my 30-day routine helps a few of you. I have written a blog about it here http
Image/analfissureshelp.blogspot.com/
You can read some of my stuff there. But more importantly, if you are suffering from AF, please follow this routine strictly for 30 days : http
Image/analfissureshelp.blogspot.com/2016/07/follow-this-routine-for-30-days-stool.html
It's possible it won't completely heal, but it's highly likely you will get there close to it and will start living normal life. Best wishes to you! I hope NO one, even not my worst enemy suffers from this pain.
Eddy

Topics: 1

Re: AF : Sentinal Piles + Lords Procedure

Postby pinpin » 27 Jul 2016, 00:56

Welcome and thank you sharing your experience.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good