ahhhhh!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: ahhhhh!

Postby juney » 16 Aug 2008, 22:25

thank you so much guys! it's so reassuring having people that both care and understand. i'm sorry that we're all suffering. at least we have place for support. thank you!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby Corsi » 17 Aug 2008, 01:33

Juney Image
Really sorry that you are in such pain. I don't "know" you and your history like the others here, but from what I have read, I understand that you have suffered a lot. I know, only too well, the feeling of passing glass accompanied by buttpain for the rest of the day. That is how my last week has been too, and I understand that you suffer. You are a young girl and it shouldn't be like this. It will heal, even though it is difficult to believe now. Also remember that in our butts we have more nerves than any other place on our body, so that's the reason it is SO extremely painful down there.
Hope you have people that can support you...
Big hug :truebud: from newbie Corsica, I will think of you Image a lot
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby val » 17 Aug 2008, 04:18

suffering with fissure pain isnt only horrible when you're in your 20's!! I'm sure that most people on here, whatever their age, are missing out on stuff and cancelling fun things because of the pain - I know I've had to cancel lots of things recently that I had pre-booked. And us mums/dads have our families to look after and houses to run - our kids/grankids dont realize how much pain we're in or understand why mum/dad/nan/grandad cant play with them like they used to, so fissures affect us olduns too!
I'm sure that once they have got rid of the infection from the fistula, you will feel much much better, and hopefully will begin to heal properly.
Good luck for the 8th! Image Image
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 17 Aug 2008, 04:34

Dear Juney Image
I can absolutely understand how you are feeling, it is only natural for you to feel apprehensive due to the previous surgeries you have already had,
You must keep that hope that this is 3rd time lucky Juney and you will be healed !
You have been through too much not be healed ….
You remember my inspirational friend who I told you about ???? she passed away after her bowel op peacefully in her sleep aged 93, I attended her funeral on the 08/08/08 – our surgery is 08/09/08 !! I take comfort from our surgery date, I believe this has a very special meaning …...
I will visit her graveside the morning before I go, there I will pray for us both…
We must look forward now and try to remain postive !
:nevergive:
Take care dear Juney Image
xx

Postby juney » 17 Aug 2008, 15:54

Image everyone! i know it's horrible for all of us, no matter our age. sometimes i get so down thinking about how this has taken over the "best years of my life", but i know it would suck at any age!! once i heal (fingers crossed!!) i have a whole life ahead of me to be buttpain-free. thank you all for your support and encouragement, it really helps to know i'm not alone in these bad times.
tabby - thanks for the reminder about your friend. she is definitely an inspiration! i'm glad she's free of pain and not suffering now. i'll be thinking of you on my surgery date!
i'll be having a fissurectomy and fistulotomy i believe. i hope this new dr can clean it out, stitch up this nasty fissure, and send me on my healing way... i'm sooo nervous!! it'll be comforting to know i have everyone's healing thoughts. it has to end for us all eventually! Image
juney
King Fissure

Postby Corsi » 18 Aug 2008, 05:14

Dear Val
You misunderstood me, I just wanted to be supportive. I told my CRS last week that my and my family's life is going down the drain, so I do know what you speak of...how is your neck now? Take care Image
Juney
It is so nice that we kan find support and discuss our buttproblems here. Take care you too Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 18 Aug 2008, 09:01

Juney
I am just as nervous , trying to not think about it for now !
My friend had known about my problems, she was a nurse and urged me to get fixed she said all that matters was that our pain can be fixed , for her and us all here too, she would finish the conversation thinking about all the poor critters that cannot be fixed :(
The sad thing was she came good after her bowel op but unfortunately she got an infection and so on…
Juney without a doubt you will be on my mind too, we are in this together!! Image
Do you like music ? ive been trying to lose myself in it, I think it helps !
Take care and stay strong
xx

Postby Corsi » 27 Aug 2008, 02:44

Juney
How is your fissure now? Are you still passing glass?
Image Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Postby juney » 27 Aug 2008, 10:55

yep everyday. it's like the fissure is as bad as it was 2 years ago! i guess i went back to "normal" after both LISs. ?? i've started trying benefiber. my dr wants me to get used to formed BMs so i can have them after surgery. i guess liquid BMs everyday aren't good. who knew?! haha
countdown to surgery - less than 2 weeks!
juney
King Fissure

Postby Guest » 27 Aug 2008, 11:48

12 days Juney !!!!
I am feeling the nerves :roll:
Same here Juney the idea for me is to start using some bulk , just like the good old days !
Take care, keep strong !
xx

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion