ahhhhh!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: ahhhhh!

Postby Jen » 02 Sep 2008, 19:36

Juney -
I hope your having fun on vacation!
Please don't let my bad week influence you. That is a big reason why I am trying not to post too much - I just had surgery and I am in pain - hence I am very negative now. I think you should get the surgery. You have suffered too long with this. You fissure is probably acting fine now just because your having a good time and on vacation and totally destressed!
Say goodbye to your fissure - it only has one week to live!
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 03 Sep 2008, 03:31

DITTO Juney !!!! My fissure is really behaving its self this week, i still have that glass feeling on BM but that pain subsides pretty quick !! Image
ITS MADNESS !!!!Image
I am glad you are having some Juney time, i think its best we try and remain as calm as possible think postive and look forward to our fixing !!
Have fun
xx

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Sep 2008, 13:29

Juney - don't forget that you have an infection : (, you do not have much choice with that going on : (. Most people heal fast - I did after my first LIS, was a breeze Image - ahhhhhh, miss those days !!!! Now I have 7 cuts done, and I will need a longer recovery - but hey - although I am wondering if I made a right move _ I know I just had to try - or I would wonder my whole life "should I have tried " ???
Tabby buddy Image Image - how are you doing today Image ???!!! Sorry that I am so 'shredded" and can't be here that much Image Image , but please know that I think of you every single day and that I will be praying on
September 8th. It is also my mothers birthday !!! All will be just fine sweetie- you will feel relaxed down immediately Image , some bruising and nothing else !!! XOXOOOOOOOOOOooooo....
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 03 Sep 2008, 17:45

Please concentrate on getting better Fiss that’s all that matters right now ! Image
The 8th has some special meanings for me also....
My fissure is hibernating this week it will not fool me thou !! I am wise to its shenanigans Image
I am ready for the worse care scenario Fiss :roll:
Thanks Cherub ! :wub:

Postby Guest » 03 Sep 2008, 18:03

Maybe you guys should do some deep knee bends and see if you can coax the fissures out of remission! Or how about some vigorous sex?

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Sep 2008, 18:56

heh heh buddy Lecia xox- the best way is just to have some 3 cheese pizza, glass of vine ,or 2, and "forget " MOM and water and voila Image - the creature of the brown laguna appears with its wide open pink grin Image Image - who the heck designed that anus so poorly - we should write to the maker complaint letter and proclaim the "lemon" and ask for a recall - this was NOT part of a deal -period . We should have all parts perfect as his- he said that we are in the image of him and I do not think so !!!!! Or maybe he forgot that we actually need to eat and poop and he does not !!!! In any case - something should be done since he is loosing souls this way - too tempting to go to "another side" , you know !!!!LOL Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Corsi » 04 Sep 2008, 03:49

Fissulyna wrote:heh heh buddy Lecia xox- the best way is just to have some 3 cheese pizza, glass of vine ,or 2, and "forget " MOM and water and voila Image - the creature of the brown laguna appears with its wide open pink grin Image Image - who the heck designed that anus so poorly

Vigorous sex is really tempting Image
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Guest » 04 Sep 2008, 06:06

Image ...You guys make me laugh Image
This has to be the best icon yet !! :sex:

Postby Guest » 04 Sep 2008, 06:15

You guys are all sex fiends I can see. Just our butts hold us back!

:moody:

Postby Guest » 04 Sep 2008, 06:17

PMSL.... I can see you are are fine form today Kim !
A repeat would be a fine thing Image

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion