anal fissure & ejaculation

desperate for help

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

anal fissure & ejaculation

Postby moorwood1980 » 29 Jun 2015, 12:27

Hi,

I am new to this board but desperate for answers.
I have been suffering with pain at the tip of my penis for nearly 3 years. The pain is a burning pain at the urethra and is much worse after ejaculation. I also sometimes have a sharp pain in my back passage when ejaculating.
I have been tested poked and prodded by two urologist, three doctors and still have no answers. My prostate is fine and my urine tests all came back negative. Also been tested for stds again with no positive results.
Klebsiella bacteria was found in my semen a year ago and i was given antibiotics but my symptoms have never improved.
I decided to get my anus checked out when i found a bowel movement brought on the penis pain. Doctors found an anal fissure.
Could an anal fissure be causing me these problems? I am 35 years old with a wife & two children and i can not go on much longer like this.
Thanks.
moorwood1980

Topics: 1

Re: anal fissure & ejaculation

Postby Savaici » 30 Jun 2015, 07:35

Welcome to the forum. I would see a CRS and get the fissure checked out. I believe that pain from a fissure can radiate to the penis, with all the connected nerves this is no surprise. Sorry that you are going through this, but I do think that if you have had an anal fissure for all this time, that it needs to be sorted out.

Found one link, and you might try it yourself using the search that is located between FAQ and Portal above (not the one on the right) and search by Topic.
:wel: again and hope our advice will help a little.

penis-pain-cause-by-af-and-or-hemmerhoids-t5414.html#p77249
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby moorwood1980 » 30 Jun 2015, 07:37

Thanks for the reply.
moorwood1980

Postby Savaici » 30 Jun 2015, 07:39

Oooops. Hope you see the editing and the link!
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Postby Jimmy7223 » 23 Jul 2015, 17:57

Moorwood,

I feel like I am dealing with the same thing. It seems like the pain I experience from the fissure radiates to the penis, and for me, makes me feel like o have to pee.

Have you addressed the fissure? Have your symptoms improved at all? Have you had any urinary discomfort?
Jimmy7223
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Postby moorwood1980 » 05 Aug 2015, 12:59

Hi Jimmy,
No change in my symptoms. I have have been back to the hospital after the medication i was given did nothing to help the fissure. I am now waiting for an operation to hopefully sort this out.
In terms of my penis pain that is still there unfortunatly. It is at its worst 8 to 10 hours after ejaculation. My meatus and urethra are red and inflammed so not sure the fissure could be its cause but seems like a coincidence to me. Its unbearable.
moorwood1980

Postby hurtinend » 05 Aug 2015, 20:00

Get checked for yeast infection
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52

Postby moorwood1980 » 06 Aug 2015, 01:27

Hi hurtinend,
Thanks for the post. I have already been treated for a yeast infection when my symptoms began nearly 3 years ago. Made no difference.
moorwood1980

Postby bcdc82 » 10 Aug 2015, 19:59

Hi there,

I had experienced tip of the penis pain before. In my case, it didn't have to do with an anal fissure. It was related to trigger points in the abdominal and adductor muscles. You might try skin rolling (using your fingers to bunch up and roll over the skin - if it hurts, it might be inflamed fascia that are causing problems. Maybe try visiting a physical therapist who specializes in trigger point release and/or pelvic pain?

Good luck!
bcdc82