Annie's got a new Butt!

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: Annie's got a new Butt!

Postby Guest » 20 Jan 2007, 07:41

:!: Image Image
im so happy for you..!!!...its like being alive again hu?...
same thing over here for me!!...me and you seem to have the wonder butt!! Image Image
i mentioned in my post a while ago..it was a scary thing for me and this place also gave me the courage!!...
i do think we had a great head start on some with are diet changes!!!
fiber fiber fiber..its a funny thing...i never really thought about it much till this condition woke me up... ahhh fiber are new friend!!!
now you better get the nail clippers out!!....they seem to grow alot faster!!...for me anyway???!!!???!!!??
so glad your doing well hun...keep up with the diet... had mine on nov 17th i believe((without looking at the calender))...... seems like im gaining some weight tho...
i went from like 1-2 meals of junk per day to 3 meals per day.....
now when i try and skip a meal..my body seems to send me lilttle signs..!!
belly growls...and 2 times i felt a lil tingle down there.. Image
take care of yourself and keep it up!!

Re: Annie's got a new Butt!

Postby happyass » 20 Jan 2007, 15:46

that is wonderful news and very encouraging news for those who are on the verge of saying yes or are committed to doing the surgery.
it would be wonderful if those of you who have had the surgery could make a post about finding a good CRS....what was important to know, how to make sure you got a good one, what was your first visit like, etc.
annie and giz and cheryl and hugh: thank you for being so brave and sharing your successes.
they are very welcome.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74