Back after 7.5 years

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Back after 7.5 years

Postby Pzgre » 08 May 2019, 15:44

So I'm back after 7.5 years. :( I use to post under the name Pgre but had to re register. I got my 2nd fissure in 2011 and had it for about 8 or 9 months, can't remember when or how I healed. I recall using Rectiv for about 3 days no more than that. I stayed on Miralax for about 6 months and also used cocunut oil. I never thought I would be here again, but here I am. I had been completely fissure free up until now, eating and drinking whatever I wanted.My fissure started end of February, i was not drinking enough water , had guests over, was busy cooking cleaning and had way too much cheese. I regret not talking a stool softener right when i noticed the constipation, it's just so frustrating and disheartening to do this thing all over again. Best wishes to everyone else here
Pzgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Re: Back after 7.5 years

Postby Abu » 09 May 2019, 00:02

Wow, this is so discouraging... Sorry to hear this. And I used to believe that if you pass the 2 year mark without issues you will never experience this again.
Abu
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 3

Postby Pzgre » 09 May 2019, 00:22

This is my third fissure, each occuring at the same place and after about 7-8 years. Hoping to heal soon
Pzgre
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby hurtinend » 10 May 2019, 17:32

sorry to hear this I think I’m on bout #5. Been around here since 2008
hurtinend
King Fissure

Topics: 52