Been dealing with this 12 years!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Been dealing with this 12 years!

Postby tlhallam » 22 Feb 2013, 14:04

I was searching online today and saw someone said they had a "chronic" anal fissure because it lasted 6 weeks? Other people say 5 months, etc... I've dealt with it 12 years! For quite some time though it was very subtle and just felt like it was something I had and since it wasn't major and I had already been to the dr in 2001 and know that it's just a fissure, it just became normal to sort of feel it when going to the restroom but wasn't really painful, just noticeable. But it started getting pretty bad not long ago and I decided, before going to the dr, that I'd look up on WebMD some at home treatment so for the past 2 months I've done the sitz baths, sometimes with epsom salt, taking a probiotic to just keep my digestion good so I can go regularly (which that has worked a lot and also my stomach doesn't feel unsettled after every time I eat now!) but.... the last 3 days in particular when I go I end up crying because it feels like I'm being STABBED and there is so much blooood!!! I Image I'm going to the dr but they can't get me in until next week, 6 days from now!! :( I was glad to find this site though, it's not something I go talking about to anyone, just a couple people, but they haven't experienced it! p.s. don't you hate that term "butthurt" that people are using? When someone is overly emotional about something they say don't be so butthurt about it!! LOL that's not even funny because I do have a "butthurt!!" I want to tell them that but I don't!!
tlhallam

Topics: 1

Re: Been dealing with this 12 years!

Postby tlhallam » 22 Feb 2013, 14:05

can someone tell me what the flower means?? I clicked that because I thought maybe AF support was for some kind of support for help with the site lol THANKS!
tlhallam

Topics: 1

Re: Been dealing with this 12 years!

Postby Jamesscott96 » 05 Jan 2017, 08:24

tlhallam wrote:I was searching online today and saw someone said they had a "chronic" anal fissure because it lasted 6 weeks? Other people say 5 months, etc... I've dealt with it 12 years! For quite some time though it was very subtle and just felt like it was something I had and since it wasn't major and I had already been to the dr in 2001 and know that it's just a fissure, it just became normal to sort of feel it when going to the restroom but wasn't really painful, just noticeable. But it started getting pretty bad not long ago and I decided, before going to the dr, that I'd look up on WebMD some at home treatment so for the past 2 months I've done the sitz baths, sometimes with epsom salt, taking a probiotic to just keep my digestion good so I can go regularly (which that has worked a lot and also my stomach doesn't feel unsettled after every time I eat now!) but.... the last 3 days in particular when I go I end up crying because it feels like I'm being STABBED and there is so much blooood!!! I Image I'm going to the dr but they can't get me in until next week, 6 days from now!! :( I was glad to find this site though, it's not something I go talking about to anyone, just a couple people, but they haven't experienced it! p.s. don't you hate that term "butthurt" that people are using? When someone is overly emotional about something they say don't be so butthurt about it!! LOL that's not even funny because I do have a "butthurt!!" I want to tell them that but I don't!!

What we are dealing with here pal, is a right pain in the ass!!!

dw mate i have heard this joke about 15-20 times since i have had it .
Jamesscott96
Salt Bather

Topics: 13