Bleeding

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bleeding

Postby Jo » 13 Dec 2008, 09:04

Thanks Cheryl,
Do you know German?
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 13 Dec 2008, 09:11

Jo,
No, I don't know German! I took 2 years of French in hs, 2 years of Latin in hs (first), 2 yrs of French in college, and acquired the Spanish language while working in Caterpillar Americas! I like the Romance Languages! We used to have a Latin Banquet yearly and dressed in togas!!
How is Jared doing. Did he get a shot this weekend???
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Corsi » 17 Dec 2008, 14:18

I'm still here Jo Image I've just been p Image o Image by this and that, and I miss Fissy, but she's not returning so we better get used to it.
Glad you don't have as much pain anymore, but for your sake I wished you would be 100%.
When your fissure acts up are you retearing a healed one, or have you never healed completely?
Image Image Image for you & Jared Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Jo » 18 Dec 2008, 08:45

Hi Corsi,
I've missed you Image ! and I miss Fissy Image !
I think I will forever have these problems and just need to be more careful. I think I am retearing old one, it is where the hemmie was and never healed well. I think the skin is very thin skin and delicate?! Who knows. I hate to go in and be checked! Silly me...
Image Image Image Image Image
Hope you are better???!
Hi Cheryl, Sorry I forgot to reply! :roll: You did well on German the other day for not knowing it :o . I supposed knowing other language helps. I'm sorry to say I never took any languages in college or high school Image I did try french but they went so fast I only took one quarter...it was hard. Image
I'll try to update on Jared soon.
Thanks!
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby cherylk » 18 Dec 2008, 09:05

Hey Jo,
Let me know when you decide what your plan will be. I hope Jared is doing OK!! I'll then update Dwight. I think they could possibly use that other instrument on you instead of the anascope. But, like I told you, if they see a fissure, they stop the exam. Image
Cheryl
PS We have been having lots of snow, but I have been trying to have fun going out to lunch with friends in between the various ice and snow storms. Our bb game was called off this past Tuesday night.
cherylk
VIP

Postby Jo » 18 Dec 2008, 09:20

Hi Cheryl,
I can't seem to make up my mind if I should go or not Image very indecisive! I may just go to the Dr. I had, then it would be easier I guess. I guess I am tired, also, and just don't want to think!
It has been so cold here! 10 below, several days ago. We have some nice fluffy snow here, so it is pretty. Glad you've been having lunch with friends Image it helps with the cold weather.
Jo
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 18 Dec 2008, 09:45

It's so hard to know whether or not to go in. I think it would bring peace of mind if he said everything looks fine but just the trouble of getting there, getting poked might make things worse. I am tempted to do the same thing but sometimes you can overtreat things and make the worse I think. Plus I know we have both been burned before when it comes to colorectal treatment!

Postby cherylk » 18 Dec 2008, 09:53

Jo,
The first time I was examined at Mayo with the anascope I was only sore the next day at time of bm. When my local CRS examined me the same way, I was sore for several days!! Good luck in making your decision. My husband isn't really looking forward to being at Mayos with me for 10 days when I go through the class, but I don't want to be up there all by myself!!
Cheryl
cherylk
VIP

Postby Jo » 18 Dec 2008, 09:59

Hi Lecia,
It is hard to want to go and have them poking around and things. You know how that goes! Not sure if I would learn anything new, unless things look lots worse Image
I feel worn out and just don't feel like dealing with this, just too many other things to deal with.
Cheryl,
Let me know when you are going. I think we will be there sometime in April.
Last time I went in I bled alot and they didn't even use any instruments on me, although I think they measured pressure??! They didn't tell me what they were doing, just kind of talked among themselves. Image
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Guest » 18 Dec 2008, 13:56

You have lots going on Jo Christmas is just round the corner too..
Maybe see how things go over the holiday time ? are you in much pain ?